13: Homecoming

"Thanks again Brad." Lauren mumbled getting ready for the school day.

"No problem." He smiled placing a plate of food in front of her.

"So how the hell do you afford all this?" Lauren asked eating the pancakes in front of her.

"Well my uncle has me writing for singers at his record label. I write over here in the US email the lyrics to him the in UK and he puts money into my account for the songs. He gave me the job after my father told him I dropped out of school and well now I don't need an education. A few of me and my mates make music on the side do small shows every now and again." He explained leaning against the counter.

"That's awesome. I should probably get going. But first what are the rules of the house?" Lauren asked slipping her doc's on.

"No rule. Just clean up after yourself. If you have sex wash the sheets and make your room smell not like sex." He said nodding.

"Alright gotcha. See you later." The brunette said walking out the apartment and down to her car.

---

"So you are living with a friend in his apartment?" Camila asked me as we sat in the quad for lunch today.

"Yeah basically." Lauren said shrugging.

"That's cute you're being all grown up for yourself but you should try to talk to your mom." Camila shrugged poking at her salad.

"Look who's talking. Your mom doesn't even know about us?" Lauren mumbled.

"My mom kinda knows." Camila mumbled back.

"What did she find out?"

"Yeah but once you left she asked me about you and I kind of hinted at liking you but then she told me she saw us holding hands under the dinner table. But she didn't mention anything about you teasing me." Camila said softly.

"Well good because that's not that kind of first impression I want." Lauren said kissing her cheek.

"Yeah. But can I come over today. My mom and dad are going out tonight and Sofi is going to be with my grandma." Camila said playing with Lauren's fingers out of habit.

"Sure. I can introduce you to Brad. You'd love him. He's....dashing as he would say." Lauren joked smiling at her.

"He's a Brit?"

"Very much so. But enough about him I haven't been able to kiss you in a few hours." Lauren smiled. Camila tapped her lips and leaned in kissing Lauren passionately.

"Hey woah break it up! Get a room or something." Dinah said sitting across from them Normani and Ally following. The two girls pulled away looking at Dinah.

"Killed ever moment left." Lauren said swinging her leg over the bench and automatically putting her arm around Camila's neck.

"Alright I've been meaning to ask. Homecoming is in a few weeks. Please tell me we are all going!" Ally said looking at all the girls.

"Well I am. Thomas asked me." Normani said shrugging.

"I'm going too. That Ronnie kid who's really really cute asked me. We've been talking. He plays football. Ally we know you're going with Troy." Dinah said.

"I don't know." Lauren shrugged looking at Camila who shrugged also.

"You two are the worst." Dinah groaned. "Mila can I talk to you for a second." She stood up and everyone looked at the brunette who slowly got up following Dinah.

"What?" She asked looking up at her friend.

"I can tell you want Lauren to do something big to ask you to homecoming." Dinah said. Camila looked down then back at Lauren then back to Dinah.