5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights

Lauren walked into school with Normani beside her. The soccer player wore sunglasses and a hoodie with her last name on it. Normani wanted to be boastful and wore Lauren's sweats and a t-shirt with her last name on it. Lauren was too hungover to care. Even though she was lightly buzzed she felt like she got shit drunk. Normani's story was they spent the night at Lauren's house and it was last minute. Which was slightly true. The two split up and Lauren made her way to english. Yes they where that late. She stumbled into the class right before the bell and sat down in her seat.

"Lauren sunglasses off." Mr. Tuner said as she slumped down on her seat.

"I'm really sensitive to light right now so can I please keep them on." She begged looking at him.

"Fine but no sleeping. Take notes and keep up." He said. Lauren nodded and pulled her note book out and started her notes. She couldn't help but look in Camila's direction. The brunette turned meeting her eyes even though she couldn't tell. Lauren smiled softly it fading when Camila turned away looking back at the board. Lauren sighed and hoped lunch rolled around quickly.

Lauren dragged her tired aching body down the halls. Normani caught up with her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey drunky." She said.

"Hey." Lauren put her arm around the girls neck their hands still connected.

"Still don't want relations?" Normani asked softly.

"No Normani. We are just friends with benefits." Lauren said letting go of the girls hand.

"I'm fine with that. At least I get to kiss you." She smiled looking at Lauren who shook her head.

"I'm skipping lunch and going to the gym." The soccer player said.

"I'll come with..." Normani said as they walked into the gym.

Camila sat on the stage reading a book. The boys basketball team was playing a quick pick up game. Lauren noticed how Camila would glance up at Austin and he'd smile at her before she'd return to her book.

"You sure you want to be in here. I mean Camila is and I know you two aren't getting along." Lauren said looking at the girl on the stage. Austin was subbed out and he sat on the stage and they started chatting.

"I'll stay. I don't really care bout her much." Normani said guiding them to the stage. Lauren heard Camila's beautiful laugh and felt a twinge of jealousy.

"Mani...." Lauren whined making the girl look at her. "I'm so hung over it hurts." Lauren mumbled leaning against the shorter girl. Normani kissed Laurens forehead.

"Your fault. Energy drinks give energy too you know. Not just beer." Normani said softly rubbing Lauren's leg. The soccer star laid back and shut her eyes. She opened them and turned in Camila's direction. The green eyes hidden behind the shades studied the girl. Austin was sat back as they talked about things.

"You seem troubled Mila..." He said looking at her.

"I do? I didn't know but I just have a lot on my mind. It's nothing really. Thanks for wondering Austin." The brunette smiled at him. She adverted her gaze towards Lauren who was possibly looking at her.

"Well. I know you aren't the exact party girl but I'm throwing one tonight and Id love it if you came." He said to the girl.

"Sure. I'll come. Is it going to be crazy?" She asked.

"Well the guys are going to bring beers but I'll have waters and stuff. Nothing to much. Music. Bring a swimsuit. You know a pool party kind of." He said running his hand through his sweaty hair which made it stick up.