Chapter 15: Back to School

Y/N POV

I was trying to figure out how this phone that Constanze made works. To what I could see it did not need an internet connection as it had a magic battery just like all of us did when we were using our wands or brooms.

Sitting around doing this made an idea pop into my head. I had a broom, I had a wand, I could use magic.

Why don't I got through the Leyline and back to town. Maybe visit my old school.

They would want to know what happened to me. I did notice missing posters around the town and I was sure as hell that it wasn't my father.

Of course it wasn't my father. He wouldn't do something like that. He would try and force me back.

Hannah: We ready to go?

I look up at the girls who were all ready for lesson.

Diana: I believe so. Y/N?

They all look at me and I nod my head.

Y/N: L-let m-me j-just go and see the h-headmistress first. I-I'll see you there.

They all nod their heads. I stand up and they all pull me into a hug.

Diana: Don't be too long. Love you.

They lean in and kiss me as I smile at them with a blush forming on my face.

Y/N: L-love y-you too.

We all exit the dorm and go our separate ways.

~~A little while later~~

Holbrooke POV

Holbrooke: Y/N. You know I can't let you go on your own! Its far too dangerous!

Y/N had come to me asking for permission to leave school grounds. I don't know what he wanted to do, but he said he wished to go on his own.

Y/N: B-but I-I can defend m-myself. B-besides, I-I d-don't think he would want to come after me yet.

Holbrooke: Listen to me. What ever it is that you want to do, I can't let leave this school! It is our duty to protect you!

Y/N: W-what i-if I can protect myself!

Holbrooke: I'm not doubting you Y/N, but I fear that if they group up on you then you won't stand a chance.

Y/N: I-I have to do this. Please it won't take long.

He sounded dead serious. I don't think he was going to back down.

Holbrooke: Ok Y/N. As much as I disagree with what you are thinking of doing, I'll allow it. But if anything goes wrong you can signal me.

He nods his head.

Y/N: Th-thank you. I-its it ok if I go now?

Holbrooke: Yes. Take what you need, I will notify Professor Finnelan of what you are doing. And be careful Y/N. Please.

Y/N: I will.

He stands up and nods his head and walks out. Once the door closes I pinch the bridge of my nose.

Holbrooke: Goodness sake! Please don't let any harm come to him!

I couldn't believe that I had just allowed him to stroll out like that, but nevertheless I did.

There's no going back now.

I stand up out of my seat and head off to inform Professor Finnelan.

I open the door to the classroom and walk in, disturbing what she was saying to her students. All of the attention in the room was turned to me.