Chapter 6: A Special Ability

??? POV

So here he is. I knew he wasn't dead. And it seems like he has magical powers. The boss would love to hear about this. How long do you think your new friends will be able to protect you Y/N?

~~Somewhere in Blytonbury~~

*knock knock*

???2: "Come in!"

I open the door to boss's office and he was stood staring out of the window. He turns to me.

???2: "Well. What is it?"

???: "Sir, your son. He is alive."

F/N: "What?! I thought leaving him out there to rot would have been enough!!"

Before he could break anything I spoke again.

???: "But sir! He's at the witch school and it seems like has magical abilities!"

He looks at me and calms down.

F/N: "Magical abilities? Really?"

I nod my head.

???: "I was watching the witches fly and for a second or two he managed to get into the air. With time he could become very powerful."

A smile finds its way onto his face.

F/N: "Perhaps he isn't as useless as I thought. Keep an eye on him. I could use this power for myself."

He starts to laugh as I turn around and walk out. The wait begins.

~~Back at Luna Nova~~

Y/N POV

Y/N: "I-I h-have a q-question. H-how c-can I-I u-use m-magic? I-I d-didn't even know it existed u-until a few days ago."

I was sat in the headmistresses office. After the race I had time to ask about what I did in class the other day. The whole broom flying thing had me confused as to how I did it.

Holbrooke: "I can't say I have an answer at the moment Y/N. It is rather peculiar that you can use magic. Are you sure that you haven't seen anything to do with your family's past?"

Y/N: "Y-yeah I'm sure. E-even i-if there was anything I-I d-don't th-think I-I would h-have b-been told."

She nods her head.

Holbrooke: "Ok Y/N. I appreciate you are confused. We all are but we will continue to do our research and will tell you if we get something."

Y/N: "Th-thank you."

I stand up and walk out. I walked outside and sat down on one of the benches.

Y/N: "So many questions, but still no answers!"

I closed my eyes and felt the wind go through my hair. It felt nice. My mind was at ease. I had made some really great friends. Friends that would stick by me. Friends that care about me.

Y/N: "Thank you."

???: "Hello?"

I am brought out of my thoughts by a voice and I turned around to see three girls standing there. The one in the centre had brown hair tied in a bun. The one to her left also had brown hair but had a small pink bow on the front. And the one to her right had dark green hair tied into twin tails.

Y/N: "H-hi!"

Bice: "It's nice to meet you. My name is Bice and these are my friends Bridget and Erika!"

She pointed to each girl when she said their name.

Y/N: "I-it's n-nice to meet you. I-I'm Y-Y/N."

Bridget: "Y/N? That's a lovely name!"