Chapter 64: Lessons Learnt

[Y/N POV]

Y/N: A shame we had to leave so soon.

I say soon, but we had stayed at least two more days after the whole shenanigans of curing the town of the Greenman disease.

Akko: Yeah, but we can come back right Lotte?

Lotte: Of course! And hopefully next time, there won't be a deadly disease!

Y/N: Ah it wasn't any trouble! We did what was right!

Lotte: You were out cold for a full day Y/N!

Y/N: U-uhhh well I did walk through the snow carrying Akko back!

Akko: You gave me the time to save my energy to revive the fourth word!

Sucy: And you never gave up on us!

Y/N: Only because I know you girls wouldn't give up on me either!

To be honest, I was ready to go back. After nearly dying out there, I really wanted to see the others again. That's all I could think about while walking through the snow.

By the time we got back to England, it was evening and we still had a flight on brooms back to Luna Nova.

Y/N: Right, who's flying with me?

Sucy: Me!

Sucy was quick to respond and rushed over to me and clung onto my arm.

Y/N: Ok. That was fast.

Sucy: I'm quick to get what I want~.

She kisses my cheek and climbs on my broom.

By the time we were flying through the Leyline, she was fast asleep. Looking over and Akko had also fallen asleep.

Y/N: Both sleeping.

Lotte: Yeah.

Y/N: Look Lotte, I really enjoyed my time! Well...apart from the whole disease. You don't need to feel bad about it.

Lotte: I know but I just wish that there is a time that we can just go somewhere that nothing happens to us! You're right, there is never a dull moment with us, but the chaos just follows us everywhere!

Y/N: Just be glad my father didn't know where I was! It would be even more chaotic!

Lotte: I guess so...

It was getting late and I could tell she was tired.

Finally, we exited the Leyline and there was Luna Nova in all its glory!

Y/N: At last! Home!

Bringing us gently down as to not wake Sucy, I was greeted immediately by the headmistress who had a big smile on her face.

Holbrooke: Ah you're all back! Did you enjoy your time away?

Y/N: Yes I did! It was...eventful!

Holbrooke: Well you can tell me all about it tomorrow! Still a few more days until the end of our break!

Y/N: Nice!

Sucy started stirring behind me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Sucy: We back then?

Y/N: Yep! Let's get back inside! I know you've slept but I desperately need to get to bed. I'm exhausted!

Sucy got off my broom and followed Lotte and the newly awakened Akko.

Y/N: Those three are incredible you know.

Holbrooke: Yes. I can see in your eyes that the four of you got a bit more than what you bargained for while you were out there.