Chapter 4: Broom Flying

Y/N POV

By the time we had all finished talking the sun was going down. Diana stood up and looked at me.

Diana: "Are you hungry Y/N? We could go and get something to eat now."

Y/N: "D-depends. I-I am hungry b-but a-are you guys?"

Hannah and Barbara both nod and stand up. I stand up after them and walk over to the door. I open it to let them go first.

Hannah: "Hehe. Thank you Y/N~!"

Barbara: "Such a gentleman~!"

My face goes red as I watch them walk out. Diana gives me a quick smile before I follow them out and close the door behind me. I walk behind the three girls. Diana was walking in the middle with Hannah and Barbara either side. As we walked I noticed that most of the girls were staring at me and whispering to each other. The stares made me uncomfortable and I looked down at the floor. I could hear a few 'Aww's from the crowd as I continued to follow my teammates. We soon got to the cafeteria and lined up for food.

Y/N: "Of course everyone decided to come at the same time as us."

All I did was keep my head down and ignore all the stares that I was getting. It was my turn to get served and I walked up and stood there was this Goblin wearing a chef hat. When he looked at me he jumped back in astonishment.

Goblin Cook: "My word! A boy at Luna Nova?! Am I imagining things?"

Y/N: "U-uhhh. N-no."

I wave at him and he settles down.

Goblin Cook: "Sorry about that. I just didn't know that the headmistress was allowing boys in the school now."

Y/N: "S-surprise?"

As I say that I do jazz hands which makes him laugh.

Goblin Cook: "Well now that the awkward moment has gone, what's your name?"

Y/N: "Y-Y/N and you?"

Savyure: "Oh my name? I'm Savyure. No one here has ever asked me my name thank you."

I simply nod my head.

Savyure: "Anyway what can I get you? I got potato, potato and oh more potato!"

I simply laugh and hold out my tray on which he places a plate of food.

Y/N: "Th-thank you."

Savyure: "No problem! See you around Y/N!"

I smile at him and walk away. I find my teammates who greeted me as I sat down next to Hannah.

Hannah: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "H-hi."

I take a bite out of my food and then look up at the girls.

Y/N: "I-I'm guessing th-this is all the s-school b-brings i-in?"

They all nod.

Barbara: "Its a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Like we are trying to learn and all they give us to eat is potato!"

Diana: "Well they are on a budget. That's why Y/N is with us, because they don't have the money to build one for him."

Hannah looks at me and smirks.

Hannah: "Then its not that bad then~."

She narrows her eyes at me while still smirking. I knew what she getting on at. The very thought of it made me blush as I just continued to eat. After I finish I look up and glance around. There was a group quite close to us, around six of them to be precise. Three of them were wearing red ribbons and the other three were wearing green ribbons. I quickly turn away when they all look at me.