Chapter 60: Welcome To The Family!

[Y/N POV]

It had been a long time since I had seen snow or walked around in it. One of the things that was really taken away from me when I was growing up at home with my father.

Lotte: Are you ok Y/N? You haven't spoken in a while.

Y/N: O-oh yeah I'm fine. Just taking it all in! I haven't really been anywhere as beautiful as here before!

Lotte flashed me a smile before taking my hand in hers. I was so lucky and grateful that these girls were willing to do so much for me!

They didn't have to let me come with them, and yet they did!

Walking through the streets of Lotte's hometown, a lot of people stopped to wave at us. The whole atmosphere of the town was just so friendly!

Y/N: A little cold though. But hey, it's not really a bother!

Lotte: I know, but it'll be nice and warm when we get to my house! It's not far!

I nod my head and look back at Akko and Sucy who were a little bit behind us, talking to each other.

Y/N: I really should've put my hat and scarf on. They are in my bag, but as you said we'll be there soon. No point.

Lotte: Yep! In fact, here it is!

We stopped outside what looked like a small grocery store and waited for Akko and Sucy to catch up.

Lotte: This is my house!

Lotte opens the door and steps inside. I let Akko and Sucy go in before me.

Sucy: Such a gentleman~. Thank you~.

I blush at her tone of voice and follow them in and close the door behind me.

The place had a really nice warm feel to it and felt really cozy!

Y/N: This is a really cute place to live! I think I'll enjoy it here!

???: My daughter is home!!!

A loud, booming voice echoed through the shop as I looked up to see what I presumed to be Lotte's father picking Lotte up and spinning her around above his head.

Y/N: I'm getting dizzy just watching this...

???: Welcome to our home!

I look down and see a smaller woman with black hair. She had large round glasses on and a huge smile on her face.

This was definitely Lotte's Mum.

Akko/Sucy: Thanks for having us!

The two girls bowed as I walked forward and stood next to Sucy. The smile on the face of Lotte's Mum getting larger when she saw me.

L/M: *gasp* you must be Y/N!! Oh welcome my dear!

She puts her arms around me and squeezes me tightly.

Y/N: A-Ah, th-thank you for welcoming me into your home! It's very kind.

L/M: Oh please, my daughters boyfriend and her friends will always be welcome in my house! Right honey?

Lotte's Dad who had now put his daughter back on her feet again nodded in agreement.

L/D: Of course! We've heard a lot about you! It's great to finally meet you!

He picks both me and Lotte's Mum up and hugs us. This was a lovely family.

I really wish I had something like this growing up...

L/D: Thank you for taking good care of our girl! She has always said such lovely things about you!

Y/N: W-well I-I should be the ones thanking you for raising such a lovely person! Sh-she's b-been such an angel!