Chapter 53: Approval

[Y/N POV]

The next few days were very anxious for everyone. The one thing I feared more than anything was the approval of the parents of these girls. A part of me was telling me that I wasn't worth it.

I was preparing myself to take the fact that some may not accept me. And I would be alright with that! If they didn't like me then I would try and see if I could change their minds!

I loved all these girls! I sure as hell wasn't going to give all this up after going through everything that I have.

Sarah: I know how scared you are about getting the responses. I just want to let you know that it won't affect how I feel about you cutie. I think everyone would say the same!

Chloe: Yep I fully agree!

Elfriede: M-me too!

The three girls I was sat with moved closer into me and hugged me tighter. It made me feel a little better, but that feeling would still remain until we get the letters back.

Y/N: I-I a-appreciate y-you guys saying that. B-but I-I'll only be happy o-once w-we get the letters back.

Sarah: Oh yeah that's completely understandable! But I think everyone has heard of you by now! You're just so awesome!

Sarah kisses my cheek and rests her head on my shoulder. All the girls had been optimistic these past few days. I've always been a bit of a pessimist as you can probably imagine, but I felt I was getting better.

Y/N: I-if y-you girls don't mind, I-I just have to go back to m-my dorm quickly. I-I left m-my wand there.

Sarah: Yeah you'd best get going! Class will start soon!

Chloe: See ya there Y/N!

The three of them kiss me and we all get up and go out separate ways. Once I get back to my dorm, it was empty apart from the two animals.

Kilo: Hi Y/N!!

Y/N: Heya!

I walk over and pick up my wand and tie it around my waist. I still feared having my wand in me out of lesson a little and would get certain moments where I would get really paranoid.

Kilo: Is it really time for another lesson?

Y/N: Yes it is. I would take you with me, but I'm not allowed to. Sorry if you are bored in here.

Kilo: No it's ok!

Kilo might have just been the product of a spell that must have gone slightly wrong, but he was still a creature that had feelings and could even talk! There had to be a way of giving him a better place to stay rather than the dorm.

Y/N: I'll see you later. Just remember not to trash the dorm and don't bother Archimedes. He doesn't really appreciate it.

Kilo: I won't!

Archimedes was asleep on-top of the bookcase at the opposite end of the room and Kilo sat down on the table.

I nod my head and shut the door.

Ursula: It sounds just like having children.

Ursula was stood there with a smile on her face and pulled me into a hug.

Ursula: I haven't really had a chance to properly say how well you all did at the festival! You have come a really long way since joining this school!

Y/N: I-it's a-all thanks t-to your teaching and th-the constant s-support from e-everyone!

There was a slight blush on Ursula's face as that smile on her face became wider.

Ursula: I-I'm glad that you think my teaching has been good! I try my best!