Chapter 61: The Moss

[Y/N POV]

I woke up with a set of arms gently wrapped around me. I rubbed my eyes and saw Lotte laid up against me.

Y/N: Guess she must have just crawled on during the night...

I gently hugged her back as to not wake her up and saw her smile in her sleep. She shuffled about and settled back down again.

Lifting my head up, I could see that the other two were still fast asleep as well.

But what got me was that there wasn't anyone moving around in the house. I would've thought Lotte's parents would be up by now...

Y/N: Odd...but still if they are still asleep then I can sympathise. I'll go back to sleep now...

I shut my eyes and hear Lotte yawn. I open one of my eyes and look at her to see her stretching and rubbing her eyes.

Lotte: Y/N? Are you awake?

Y/N: Yeah...was going to back to sleep but you're up now so I'll get up as well!

She smiles and gently kisses my cheek.

Lotte: There's no need to get up yet. It's still a little early. Although I think my parents might be up now!

Y/N: Really? I haven't heard them walking around at all.

Lotte: Huh. Ok. Eh maybe they are just still asleep. No need to start worrying.

Lotte was right. I was still so paranoid that they would somehow find me here.

It scared me.

Lotte: I know how worried you are about your father and all but he won't find you here! Of all the places why would he check here?

Y/N: Yeah yeah I know. It's just when you live on edge for so long it becomes a part of life. It's hard to let go...

Lotte: I know...and I'm sorry you have to go through stuff like this.

Y/N: Don't worry. I'll get used to it.

I stretch my arms out and hear yawning from the other side of the room. Akko was sat up and scratching her head.

Y/N: Good morning Akko!

Akko: Huh? What? Oh, good morning Y/N!

She blew me a kiss from across the room as I return one to her.

Y/N: Did you sleep ok?

Akko: Yeah fine! Though it's my turn to sleep with you tonight!

I smile and blush.

Y/N: Sucy still asleep?

I quickly check to see and she was still sleeping peacefully.

Y/N: Ah no need to wake her. But I'm going to get ready regardless.

I stand up and fetch my clothes. A set of arms wrap around me and I look back to see that Sucy was hugging me.

Sucy: I was awake, but I was hoping you would've woke me up like you did that one time~. But I suppose that can wait...

I blushed as I knew what she meant.

Y/N: B-But that was a d-dream wasn't it? A-A whole world of y-your imagination. I-I was dreaming wasn't I?

Sucy: Hmmm we'll get back to that eventually. But now could you please step out so we can get changed?

Y/N: O-of course!

I let go of Sucy and walk out of the room and wait outside.

Turning my gaze to the back of the shop I looked out of the window to see what looked like trees or bushes growing out the back.