Hi

Hi.

First off, I can tell that the notification for this is going to cause some people's hearts to skip a beat or two.

Sadly, this isn't a new chapter for this story as it remains discontinued. It's been nearly a year since the decision was taken and every time I see a notification from it, I feel a little sad.

This story was what really helped me take off and find my rhythm on this platform. It truly is the foundation of where I find myself today.

I have said it a lot, but I wanna thank you all for the support you showed for this story. It meant and still means a lot to me.

After being away from LWA from quite a while, I recently began to remember how much I came to love the series and how it ultimately was the gateway into watching anime for me.

I now would like to ask you all a question.

With this particular story discontinued, would you all like to see a potential remaster of it?

Many of the aspects would be the same, maybe with a few changes. However, I feel that now I am in a better position to actually do decent justice of this story and write it properly.

In all honesty, this story wasn't written too well as I was still trying to find my style and develop as a writer. Now, I feel a lot more confident in myself and my ability as a writer.

The way this story was written was not the best ever both in general with the style and the way the characters were, which is why I feel that if I was to return to it, I would start over and write it properly.

I'm going to leave this up to all of you, if there is even anyone still here.

This is a really big might happen. I can't one hundred percent guarantee it, but there is a part of me that is telling me to do it.

Thanks for you time.

Peace!

-Alan :)

🎉 You've finished reading [DISCONTINUED] Rehabilitation {Little Witch Academia Harem X Shy Male Reader} 🎉