Chapter 52: A Reputation

[Y/N POV]

The headmistress had asked me to come and see her the next morning after the festival. I could only assume I was in trouble, so I just decided that it should just be over with.

I had left before the others had even gotten up and was still feeling sleepy from the night before. I didn't have much sleep because most of my time last night was spent with an extremely emotional Akko. I don't know how long she spent in my arms sobbing and saying thank you, but really I didn't care.

Sure she wasn't made the moonlit witch, but as the end of the day she didn't have to be! She out on a hell of a show! And I was glad to be there as part of her supporting act!

I get to the headmistresses office and knock on the door and yawn. It opens and the headmistress was in there also looking half asleep.

Holbrooke: Y-Y/N? It's really early for you to be here! I wasn't expecting you this early!

Y/N: Y-yeah w-well I-I thought I might as well get my punishment out of the way and all...

Holbrooke: Punishmnet?! No no! Come in come in!

She gestured me to enter and I do just that. She shuts the door and walks back to her desk and sits down.

Holbrooke: How are you feeling after last night?

Y/N: W-well tired. B-But happy! I was happy that I was able to aid Akko i-in her plan! E-Even if it went against the rules.

Holbrooke: It might have done that, but I must say that I enjoyed it! As did our alumni! They were particularly impressed with you. A young boy finding his way in the magic world! You have a lot to be proud of!

I smile a little and sit down.

Holbrooke: I want to thank you for what you did last night. It made the festival just that little bit more interesting!

Y/N: I-I'm glad I-I could!

Holbrooke: Maybe next year, I should get you and your girls to organise it together! That would be exciting!

There would be a lot of contrasting opinions and plans between them. But I think we would be capable.

Holbrooke: Also, Diana looked a little off last night. Walking up to being crowned the moonlit witch and all, she looked reluctant.

Y/N: I-I can always talk about it to her.

Holbrooke: Please do. She also mentioned something you said to her that really haunts her. You said that you would sacrifice yourself for them.

Y/N: I-I would though! F-for this whole damn school!

Holbrooke: I admire your bravery, but please don't scare them like that. They have been through a hard time with you and stuck with you through it! Diana does seem to get stressed out over you really easily.

I nod my head. I know that she does. In my opinion, she just needs to take a day and chill out! Stop studying for a weekend and spend some time with me and the others.

I would definitely bring it up with her later on.

Holbrooke: Anyway, back to the festival. The glowing reviews I got from out alumni were some of the best we've ever had! Tell the others what a magnificent job you all did!

It was good to see that the headmistress enjoyed the festival. It made everything really worth while!

Y/N: I will tell them! I-it's n-nice to kn-know you enjoyed it!

Holbrooke: It was quite thrilling!

I laugh a little.

Y/N: I-it was all the girls really. I-I was just in the background.