Chapter 47: Breaking News: We Love You!

[Y/N POV]

Diana: We still need to have that dance Y/N. We didn't get our opportunity at the party.

I look up at Diana who was smiling at me from across the table.

Y/N: Y-yeah. W-whenever y-you think is the best time to d-do so then we will.

She nods her head and rests her chin on her hands.

Diana: Cupid bee or not, any girl would fall in love with you!

I blush a little and nod my head.

Y/N: I-it s-seems that way.

I hear her push her chair out and walk over to sit down in one of the empty seats next to me.

Diana: I don't know how you do it, but you won all of our hearts over so quickly!

She pulls me into a hug which I return. I could see Akko making her way over now as well. She circles around and hugs me from behind.

Akko: You just have that certain charm that drew us all in!

Diana looks up at Akko and then back at me. This was like the time with Amanda but she settled down again and kisses my cheek.

Y/N: D-Don't forget that you g-girls a-also s-stole my heart as well. Y-you made me feel welcome. M-more importantly you made me feel loved a-and that I a-actually mattered.

Akko: Of course you matter! We think so, you're friends on the other side of Leyline do I'm sure! Your father is just an evil man who has no heart at all! But you are so much different than him!

Diana: How he managed to have a child like yours beyond me. Are you sure he is your father?

Y/N: I a-am s-sure y-yeah. H-He h-has always been in my life. A-And he wasn't always like this.

Diana: Ok, but what about your mother? Is she still alive?

Y/N: I-I h-hope s-so.

I could feel the tears form in my eyes and the two girls squeeze me tighter.

Diana: I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up.

Y/N: I-its ok.

Akko: If you ever need to let out your sadness Y/N you know you can come to us. Any of us. All of us are here for you because we love you!

I smile and look at the pair.

Y/N: Th-thanks you two.

Diana: Always my love. Always.

Diana and Akko rest their heads up against me and I wrap my arms around the two of them, bringing them closer. I look around and see the news team looking over at us. I flash them a smile which they return before quickly looking away again.

Y/N: I wonder if they need any help with the paper. I said I would do that.

Everything had been a bit hectic recently and there was that magic festival coming up. Surely they would appreciate the extra bit of help!

Y/N: I-I h-have something to do right n-now. I-I'll see you two later yeah?

Akko: Uh huh!

Diana: Of course my dear. Go and do what you must. Just don't leave the school again please.

Y/N: O-oh I-I'm not leaving. I'm just gonna offer my help t-to th-the news team. Th-there i-is that magic festival coming up s-soon right?

Diana: Yes it is. It's nice to see you getting involved in the events that the school is putting forward.