Chapter 74: Uninvited

[Y/N POV]

Y/N: I hope you guys are ready. This might get even harder while we are there.

I was just making sure that Hannah and Barbara were still up for this whole thing. They probably hadn't thought about going after Diana like this so I didn't know if they would change their minds or not.

Hannah: We're sure! You're giving us an opportunity to bring her back! And we trust you more than anyone else!

Barbara: Why would we back down now?

Y/N: I'm liking the new found enthusiasm girls! Keep that up!

Hannah: We will!

Their mood had improved ten fold since earlier on. We were taking a few things with us in case we were there more than one night.

But I really hoped that this would be done all in one night.

Y/N: We don't understand what's going on. So, we have to be prepared for a lengthy stay.

Hannah: Who's flying us there?

Barbara: I thought Y/N! I-Is that alright with you?

I looked at them and they both shared the same hopefully look on their faces.

Y/N: Course it's fine! I'll be able to take all three of us! I-I think.

It's not like either of them were very heavy and we weren't taking too much luggage so I would be fine!

My broom flight skills had gotten a lot better over the last few adventures, so I was pretty much an expert by now!

Y/N: Well I hope you two have everything! We gotta go as soon as possible! If we left now, we'd be there just after the sun set.

Hannah: We're ready!

Barbara: Quick! Let's go!

I managed to just about grab my broom and bag before the two of them grabbed my hands and dragged me out of the dorm.

Y/N: Woah woah girls! Slow down! Nearly left everything behind!

Hannah: Oops! Sorry! Just getting a little too excited I guess!

Y/N: Ahaha! S-same actually. I-I just really want her back you know? Of course you two know, who am I kidding?

Barbara: L-last night just felt so weird without her there. Even if she is quiet, it's just that light being on in the corner and all the books on the shelf...

Hannah: It doesn't feel complete.

I nodded. It didn't feel right, her not being there.

Y/N: Wonder how Akko's getting on. She left earlier on so she must be there almost.

She didn't have a broom. More to the point, she couldn't fly on one. So how the hell did she think she could get to Diana's house without being able to fly.

But I couldn't really worry about her right now. I had to get three of us there and I didn't even know where I was going!

Y/N: You two know where she lives right?

Hannah: Yeah! Wedinburgh! We'll be able to show you the way! Don't worry, her mansion will stick out from a mile away!

Y/N: Oh cool! I'm depending on you two then!

Out the front of the school, Ursula seemed to be waiting for us.

Ursula: All three of you are going? I didn't expect that!

Barbara: We can't sit back and let Diana fo like this! None of us can! I know it's family tradition, but she belongs here! With us!

Y/N: I don't know how long we'll be. Man we're gonna be in so much trouble when we get back...