Siren Call 5

Beel helped Satan get all of his potions together. Time was of the essence as the clock was ticking to save the siren Levi had grown so fond of. Beel, as the twin of light, still had some healing power from his time as an angel but it was dim. He needed help from other forms of magic and potion mixing, which was Satan's specialty.

"Here, take this. It will seal the gashes in her stomach." Satan said. "I can do that..." Beel answered. "We need something that can help with her blood loss." - "Hmm.... Well here, better take these then." Satan stuffed a bunch of root plants into Beel's arms. "Beel, take this too. I have a feeling that our friend will need them when she wakes up." He handed Beel a bottle of Xanax.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The little Siren lay soundly in Leviathan's tub. Her breathing was now even and the healing given by Beel and potions by Satan seemed to be kicking in. There was no more blood and the puncture wounds were all but healed. All that was left was the healing of her insides. Right now, what she needed was rest.

Midnight had rolled around and Leviathan had fallen asleep in the chair he sat in. It had been a long, worried filled day for him. He watched her all day to make sure she was okay. He could barely focus on anything else. He didn't want to close his eyes, but the stress made him finally shut them.

The siren slowly woke to an unfamiliar setting. She looked around as confusion took over. She looked at the wall lined with a giant fish tank, the jellyfish that suspended in the air, and then her eyes landed on the purple haired demon. She was terrified! She was stuck in a tiny little pool of water with no where else to go. Her first thought was that she was a prisoner and she needed to find a way out.

She began to panic and hastily tried to swim around the tiny porcelain tub. The water began to roll and wave in a whirlwind of movement. It jolted Levi out of his sleep and he saw her wide-eyed and panicked. "Hey, hey, its okay!! Stop!" He cried as he saw the water splash and drain all over the room. "I-it's okay!! Calm down!!" He yelled. However, this spooked the siren even more. Her mouth was agape like she was screaming, yet no sound left her mouth. Levi slowly made his way closer to her to try to get her to stop thrashing but she backed herself up againt the tub as far as she possibly could, looking over the edge of it behind her, wondering if she should escape. But where would she go? She was trapped. Her breathing was heavy, her chest heaving, and her eyes full of tears. Levi still slowly made his way toward her like a person trying to coax a small feral animal out of hiding.

"HEY! WHAT'S ALL THE RACKET!? Belphie is asleep!" Beel yelled as he burst through Levi's door. The Siren freaked out and threw herself over the edge of the tub, onto the tiled floor. "BEEL!!! YOU IDIOT!" Levi yelled back as he hurried over to her to lift her back in and not that easily, mind you. She flaided and tossed and turned. Luciky, some water had spilled out from her initial panic and kept her wet. Beel was quick to action as he helped his brother gain control of the sea creature and returned her back into the safety of the tub.

"Why is she freaking out, Levi!?" Beel asked as he held the girl securely around the shoulders. "Well hell Beel, she's in a stranger's bedroom surrounded by people she doesn't know after being attacked. Wouldn't you freak out too?" Levi sassed. "Oh, I guess but can't you just tell her we are just trying to -... OUCH! What the hell!? She bit me!!" Beel cried as he let her go to aid his bleeding arm. Levi couldn't help but laugh.

The siren shrunk down into the tub and cowered in fear. She was shaking and tears were forming in her eyes again. Levi felt horrible so he tried to explain. "Hey," he started in a soft whisper of a voice. "It's okay. We just want to help you. Everything is okay." He smiled. The siren only stared at him and cocked her head to the side. "Hey, what's up? You're safe. Hey, what's your name?" He asked, trying to get some sort of answer but she said nothing. "Maybe she is too scared to speak?" Beel asked. "No... I don't think she can or if she can, she can't understand us." Levi theorized.

"H-hey Beel... Wanna help me get her in the tank?" He asked. Beel just stared at her, still holding his arm and scowling. She looked up and him with big doe eyes, seeming sorry for hurting him. He sighed, but stood up and agreed. The two brothers approached the siren. She started to get scared again and backed away but Levi tried his best to keep her calm. "Hey, see that wall of water over there?" He asked sweetly as he pointed to his giant fish tank. She followed his direction and her face lit up as she saw Henry swimming inside. "We are going to get you in there, okay?" She looked at him with a confused look but she seemed to trust the kind way he talked and let Beel pick her up as Levi opened the top hatch of the tank. "Alright, lets get her up in there before she dries out." Beel climbed up the step stool and slowly set her in the water.

Once inside, the siren quickly went under and started to swim about more freely. She looked happy that she had more room to roam than before. She disappeared behind some sea plants, probably to go find Henry who had just went in that direction. "Levi, how far back does that thing go?" Beel questioned. "About 24 feet. She'll find the wall soon." He explained. "Hey Beel, I think I'm going to hop in and see if she can talk to me. I'll see you later." He said as he transformed into his demon form and dropped into the tank.