Simeon's what!?

Solomon, Simeon, and Luke were casually walking back to Pugatory Hall after RAD let out for the day. Chatting with each other when they heard the noise.

Luci and Diavolo were in their office when they heard it. It sounded like thunder and brought back tragic memories for Luci. He jumped from the desk and ran into the streets, looking up at the sky, Diavolo close behind.

Luke saw her first! An Angel, wings out, falling out of the sky unconscious, hair and wings flailing and tangling. "Solomon!!!" Luke yelled loudly. Solomon saw her before Luke finished saying his name. He quickly cast a spell to slow her fall. Luke flew into action trying to catch her. He was able to reach out to grab her but at the rate she was falling and his position made her slip through his hands. Simeon was up next. He flew into the air and grabbed her but had almost the same issue as Luke. Her falling slowed more but if she hit the ground she was done for. Simeon looked down in horror as she was about to crash into the street when Luci sprang into action and caught her in his arms!

They all ran to Luci holding the unconscious angel in his arms. "Does she look familiar to any of you?" Diavolo asked. Luci's brow forrowed in confusion. "No...? But she's a royal" He said in shock, as he looked at a symbol on the collar of her dress. Luke ran over to the angel next, hearing she was a royal and gasped.

SIMEON!" he cried out for the dark skinned angel. Simeon pushed his way through Diavolo and Solomon lifting her blonde curly hair away from her face. "No..." He whispered in pain as he sunk to his knees, cupping the girls cheek with his hand.

"Simeon... Who is this?" Luci questioned. Wondering why he didn't recognize her.

"Rosaline" he spoke softly. "Michael's eldest. My fiancé"