Dancing With The Devil

***Very long...... Sorry. 2 parts because of it***

Three years have passed since Aurelia first came to Devildom to attend an exchange program. The first year was spent in the House of Lamentation with 7 demon brothers. She also made other friends including Lord Diavolo. After she went back home the boys and Diavolo came to the human world and asked Aurelia to come back to finish out the remaining years at RAD. She agreed and went back with them when summer ended.
----
Year 3 Retreat:

**Some Italian included since Diavolo is Italian for Devil... So...**

This was the first night Aurelia got to actually see Diavolo for more than just a quick moment since she had returned. She was excited yet very nervous and on edge... Asmo made sure she looked stunning in a tea length pink dress with floral accents. So you looked "absolutely fabulous" in front of Diavolo. It was no secret that she and Diavolo had become intimate with each other during her second year at RAD but the brothers felt that something was off this year...

Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, and Aurelia were talking together. Mammon was trying to ask Aurelia to dance but of course he would not ask outright when Diavolo approached.

Diavolo: Posso Avere questo balla? Per Favore? (Can I have this dance? Please)

Aurelia: Piacere mio, Signore Diavolo. Grazie! (My pleasure, Lord Diavolo. Thank you!)

Diavolo: Prego (you are welcome), bella. I am a lucky man *Diavolo winked*

Diavolo takes Aurelia by the waist and leads her to the dance floor.

Mammon: What!? What the hell just happened??"

Satan burst into laughter and Lucifer smirked at his brother's confusion.

Aurelia: I'm the lucky one. I'm dancing with the crowned prince of Devildom.

Diavolo: * he laughed charmingly* Sembri affascinante *He kissed Aurelia's hand* (you look ravishing).

Aurelia: Lord Diavolo... You're making me blush. You are very charming.

Diavolo flashed a smile to Aurelia as they waltzed around the ballroom.

Diavolo: Are you having fun, bella?

Aurelia: Yes, of course! Although this is the highlight of the weekend.

Diavolo: Vera mente? bene, sono felice di sentirlo (Really? Well, I am happy to hear that.)

Aurelia: Are you enjoying this retreat? Less dramatic then the first two?

Diavolo: Well, *he chuckled* if I remember correctly you were the cause of most of the drama last year. The boys fighting over you and all. You also aided in the drama the first year too. *He said playfully as the music stopped and he led her up the stairs to the upper balcony and out onto a large area by themselves*

Aurelia: True, I take part in the drama. I blame the brothers though. I mean they fought over me last year, Asmo got us sucked into a painting and into the dungeons the first year, and let's not forget the pillow fight. That was crazy! *She smiled brightly*

Diavolo led Aurelia over to the railing of the balcony to look over the lake in the backyard of the castle grounds.

Diavolo: *he giggled as he remembered the epic pillow fight* I hadn't had that much fun in a while! Even Lucifer seemed to enjoy it.