Break My Heart Part 4

I've always been the one to say the first goodbye
Had to love and lose a hundred million times
Had to get it wrong to know just what I like
Now I'm fallin'

3RD PERSON POV

"Lucifer!!! Lucifer help me!!" Asmo begged as he stepped through the portal to RAD. He was holding into Y/N for dear life, she was fading fast. "ASMODEUS WHAT THE - who is this!?" "Lucifer please! Its Y/N. Someone shot her. She's dying! Help me!?!?" Asmo pleaded. "You shouldn't have brought her here! There's nothing I can do. She's human. Humans die." Lucifer answered. "Now get her out of here before Lord Diavo-" "Before Lord Diavolo does what? ..... Oh my... What is this?" Lord Diavolo demanded.

"Lord Diavolo! Please, this is Y/N. She's dying. I need you to save her! Please, please save her!! She's almost gone!!!" Asmo cried. He was desperate and Diavolo could tell. "Asmodeus, do you know what you are asking of me? To save a mere human from death? If I do this there will be consequences, just as there were for Lucifer when he asked me to save Lilith." Diavolo explained. "FINE, WHATEVER! TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME, MAKE ME YOUR DAMN SLAVE! JUST HURRY UP AND SAVE HER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!" At this point there was nothing to convince Asmo to change his mind.

"One last question Asmodeus... Why do you want to save her" Diavolo questioned. "Because I love her!" Asmo choked. "If I save her... She will be connected to you. She will be reborn as a demon, and you will be responsible for her for eternity. There can be no one else for you or she will die. Are you willing to give up your freedom for her life?" Diavolo asked. "Yes!" Asmo answered truthfully.
"Asmodeus, don't!!" Lucifer warned. "Shut up, Lucifer! Shut up!! I accept the terms Diavolo! Please, PLEASE HURRY!!" Lucifer and Diavolo shared look, then Diavolo stepped forward and grabbed Y/N from Asmo. He cut a shape into his wrist and let his blood fall onto her lips. Diavolo's blood held the key to the painful transformation she would need to survive.

Asmo reached out toward Diavolo and Y/N but Lucifer held him back. "Don't interupt. Let him do what he needs to." Lucifer sighed. "Asmo... Why would you give up your freedom for her? You've never been one to stay with someone for long." He stated. "She's different, Lucifer. I don't know what it is...but she's different." Asmo replied. It was quiet... Too quiet. Asmo started to worry. He wasn't allowed near the Prince or Y/N. The air felt eerie.

The silence was deafening to Asmo. "What is happening? Is she okay?" He asked his older brother. "Its a very serious process Asmo. Please... Just let him do his thing. It will be okay." He patted his brother on the back. "Just be prepared... It won't be painless for her. Honestly... You should have just let her die. It would have been less selfish." He lectured. Asmo's eyes widened. He didn't think about the feeling of the transformation. Lucifer was right, he was selfish. The poor thing was just shot in a dark alley, and now she had to go through this intense pain all because he didn't want to lose her.

Suddenly there was a cry. It started soft at first but the volume grew as the transformation took place. From a small whimper, now growing into a blood curdling scream. Asmo gasped and made a small chocking noise, hearing Y/N scream out. In that moment Lucifer pulled his brother to his side and put his arms around his shoulders. "It will be okay Asmo. It will be over soon." He consoled his younger brother.

Time seemed to pass so slowly as Y/N went through her transformation. Asmo felt like he had been restrained by Lucifer forever! He just wanted to run to her, to stop her from feeling anymore pain. Tears started to stream down his face as she continued to yell out in pain. Then there was silence. Nothing. Diavolo stood up with the girl in his arms and walked back to Lucifer and Asmo.

When he walked to over the two brothers, they quickly noticed the changes to the unconcious Y/N. She had wings, almost like that of a moth or butterfly and her horns protruded from her forehead and slightly bent backwards like antennas. She was beautiful. "Y/N needs to rest. The transformation was difficult, due to her injuries. She will need time to recover. I suggest she stay here at RAD, in the infirmary, under the watch of the nurses. That way if anything happens, she can get the help she needs. They will also be able to contain her new feral and wild outburst demons go through when they are first brought to life." Diavolo explained. Asmo knew he wasn't in a position to argue with the Prince after what he had done for him. He nodded his head slowly, reluctantly. "I-I understand... Can I stay with her for a while?" He asked looking between Lucifer and Diavolo. "Sure. Let's get her over there and comfortable." Diavolo smiled softly.

"A-asmooo..." Y/N whined softly, still unconscious. "I'm here, love... I'm here." He whispered soothingly.