But What About This.... 👓 ❤

You were sitting in the library at RAD trying to figure out your mathematics homework. Math had never been your strong suit and it was much more difficult than back home. It was late and you hadn't realized you had missed dinner. You also hadn't realized it was now dark outside and the library was about to close up.

Suddenly you hear a deep voice from behind you. "Y/N, I thought you'd still be here. Lucifer told me you never came back home for dinner. Here, I brought you something. You must be hungry." You look up startled to see Diavolo with your favorite snack. You smile at him but go straight back to your books. "No thank you?" He chuckles as he sits down in the seat next to you. "Oh... I'm sorry. Thank you, Lord Diavolo." He smiles politely at you. "Just, call me Diavolo. Please." He corrects you. You look up at him again, caught by suprise, you hadn't noticed he was wearing very stylish glasses that made him look way hotter than usual. Who knew glasses could make someone look so hot. He noticed your stare and you quickly averted your gaze, back to the work in front of you hoping he didn't notice. He noticed and smirked to himself when you looked away.

"What are you working on dear?" He questioned, looking at the work scattered in front of you. You blushed at him calling you dear but you pushed it away. "This homework... I just can't seem to get it. This one right here specifically". You pointed to a section of equations. "Ah, I see." Diavolo studied them closely, slightly squinting. "Ahem!" The librarian interrupted, rather annoyed the two of you were still present. She didn't realize it was Diavolo sitting with you. He turned to glare at her. "Don't worry Mrs. Alberta, I'll secure the place. I need more time with Y/N. Go home." Diavolo scowled. The librarian left in a hurry, realizing she offended the Prince. He just laughed it off. He wasn't actually angry.

Diavolo ended up helping you with the rest of your work. Turns out the Prince was extremely intelligent. You never expected that from the fun loving, everyday Diavolo but you were glad he was able to help you understand everything better. He even offered to be your tutor. It seemed like a great idea. Gave you an oppurtunity to be around him more and gave you a chance to see him in those sexy glasses.