Beel's Weakness

Lucifer: MC its that time of day. Please go check on Beel. If I know him, he's eating everything he can get his hands on in the fridge.

MC: Oh! Okay Lucifer, I will!

*MC walks to the kitchen to see Beel rummaging through the fridge just as Lucifer said.*

MC: *walks over and pulls Beel's arm* Come on Beel! Luci says you need to stop. Stop eating everything.

Beel: *turns around and yells angrily* DON'T GET BETWEEN ME AND MY FOOD!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

MC: *Eyes go huge and turn glossy* .....

Beel: *Eyes widen* MC no.....

MC: *Eyes go even more glossy.*

Beel: MC.......

MC: *let's out a sniffle*

Beel: ....Dooon't....

MC: *lip starts to quiver* ....... *sniffles*

Beel: Please No, MC... I'm sorry!!

MC: *Bursts into tears, sobbing. Ugly crying like a kid who got denied dessert*

Beel: NOOOOO no no no! I'm sorry MC! So so so sorry!

*takes MC into a giant bear hug, lifting them off the ground.*

*The brothers watching from the doorway. Satan joins them*

Satan: What happened!? Why is MC crying!!?

Mammon: They disrupted Beel from eatin...he yelled. They cried. Its a mess.

*Lucifer chuckles. Both brothers look at him.*

Satan: What did you do!? You caused this, didn't you?

Mammon: Why would ya do that? You know how Beel gets when you try to take him away from food. You KNEW he was gunna freak out and ya still did it!

Lucifer: *smirks* Because I know Beel's weakness.

*Mammon and Satan share a confused look*

Lucifer: He's out of the fridge now isn't he? All it took was MC getting upset. They are Beel's weakness.