Dancing With The Devil- Conclusion.

Aurelia re-entered the ballroom. The music and laughter assaulted her ears after being outside. She was able to make her way out the door unseen by most of the guests, except Lucifer, Satan, Levi, and Asmo. Levi and Asmo noticed she was crying and rushed after her while Lucifer and Satan tried to find the source of Aurelia's upset.

After a few minutes Diavolo emerged from the balcony steps into the ballroom. He was in his demon form, in a fury of rage. He instantly spotted Mammon and his brothers in a nearby room being questioned by Lucifer. He huffed passed many guest, watching him in terror and confusion but he couldn't see them because he had nothing on his mind, just blinding rage. He rushed into the room, magically slamming the door behind him without physically touching it, cutting all of the wondering guests off. He went straight to Mammon without hesitation, grabbing him by the neck and thrusting him up against the wall and off the ground.

In the same moment the brothers jumped from their seats in horror. Lucifer rushed forward to try to stop Diavolo, but he was knocked to the ground and realized he couldn't stop Diavolo.

Lucifer: Diavolo! Stop! What are you doing!? Mammon What did you do??

Mammon was almost blue in the face now. He couldn't answer but There was so much fear and pleading in his eyes as they started to glaze over. It triggered Lucifer's protectiveness and feared he would lose his little brother forever. He jumped back up...

Lucifer: DIAVOLO!! *he cried out desperately* STOP! You're killing him! Diavolo, PLEASE!!

The other boys, not used to seeing Luci in such a state, started to rally together to stop Diavolo, but Lucifer stopped them when he saw Diavolo loosen his grip lightly. It allowed Mammon to take a much needed, heavy breath.
Diavolo's rage died down just enough to make the realization that, even though he was powerful, he was outnumbered and started to explain his outburst.

Diavolo: He lied!! *he hissed* he lied to Relia! He's so full of greed and could never stand the fact that she was mine so the bastard lied to her!!

Lucifer: *he sighed* Mammon, What did you do? What did you tell Aurelia? Diavolo, please let go of him and let him explain.

Diavolo glared at Mammon and dropped him without warning. He fell roughly onto his ass.

Mammon: Ey!! The hell!? I didn't lie to Relia! I dunno what your talkin' about! Didn't tell her anythin' she didn't need to know!

Lucifer: What do you mean, Mammon? Explain....

Diavolo paced back and forth like a panther ready to attack it's prey. He was holding back his anger.

Diavolo: HE told her something was going on between Odile and I over the summer.

Lucifer fell back into his chair and face palmed.

Lucifer: *sighed heavily* Ugh Mammon, you idiot.

Mammon: Yeah! That's right. Course, I told her! She deserved to know. She was all upset that you didn't come visit her during the summer, then you were so busy at orientation, you barely paid any attention to her but she was still sooo excited to see you again, but you dont deserve her so I told her about your little fling with Odile so she didn't get her poor little hopes up!