More L-Levi???

So I was going through a Devilgram story called "My Cursed Friend" about Levi and I just had to add to my whole "false otaku" thing. Specifically based off of this text here... *spoilers*

Telling Satan he gets so absorbed in the game he doesn't know he's screaming? I don't know

Telling Satan he gets so absorbed in the game he doesn't know he's screaming? I don't know. I can imagine him and his S/O just sitting in his room making out and then he's just like "Oh hey... Hold on. I haven't freaked out in a while." His S/O would just give him the most confused look. He would smirk at them and say "cover your ears." Then he'd just make that loud, annoying "WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA" sound or just randomly spill out a bunch of random gaming nonsense. His S/O will be shocked at first but then they would just lose their shit and bust out laughing.

Also he just has a ton of money put away, Hense why he is able to buy a bunch of stuff. Beel explains to his brothers that Levi once got a ton of chips to get a card for an anime girl he likes and then gave the chips to Beel. I think Levi would have a soft spot for his little brother. Beel to me is the most laid-back and easy going brother. He probably doesn't pry as often as the other brothers. Its mentioned throughout the game that Levi invites Beel and his other bros to play games or watch shows with him. I think he's very intelligent and knows his stuff so he can pull off being that total otaku. Don't get me wrong. He enjoys playing video games and stuff but he is NOT as into it as everyone thinks. Just the normal amount, maybe even less.

His actual personality in this scenario (in my head) is a mix between Belphie's and Lucifer. He's slightly sadistic and kind of cocky (definitely a dom). His envy definitely comes out whenever his brothers or anyone for that matter is getting close to his S/O. They have to keep their eye out for signs of Levi getting jealous. The way he starts to shift, the way his nose flares and his lip starts to curl up into a snarl. They have to silently communicate with him, using gestures to try to get him to calm down. If that doesn't help, they have to hurriedly walk toward him and pull him away from the situation. "Don't let them break you Levi. Don't let it destroy your cover." They would say while stroking his arm.

A/N: Guys..... I'm in love with this. Lol