Gender Reveals.

How each character would go about a gender reveal party. Assume they don't know the gender, unless it says otherwise. I included example pics.

Lucifer:  Luci would only do the gender reveal because MC wanted to. He thought the idea was silly. Why would someone throw a party just to see what sex a baby would be? He didn't see it as a big deal. MC would whine until he gave in, saying it would be more fun that way. He finally gave in after being nagged for weeks, with one request. No pink and blue. They would use red for a girl and black for a boy. They decided to do a a simple, traditional cake cutting to reveal the gender. They let Diavolo and Barbatos throw the party at the palace and Diavolo was the one who got to know the gender. Lucifer didn't want to admit it but on the day of the party, he was rather anxious and excited.

Mammon: Mammon was totally on board

Mammon: Mammon was totally on board. He thought it would be a cool idea but he didn't want to do anything too crazy. It would be expensive. They decided to go with water guns filled with paint. They wore all white and aimed the guns at each other before turning it on their friends, who got their own little guns as well to join in on the fun! It was a mess and Lucifer wasn't very happy about it, but he let it slide because of MC. If it weren't for her and her health, he probably would have strangled Mammon. 

Leviathan: Leave it up to nerdy Levi to pick a very unique gender reveal

Leviathan: Leave it up to nerdy Levi to pick a very unique gender reveal. He and MC decided to go the Dragon egg gender reveal. They had Asmo and Satan go to the doctor's appointment with them to find out the gender. The brothers then made the egg, which would appear purple when cool and change to pink or blue when warm. It was a really fun and creative idea, although almost ruined when Beel took it out of the fridge and tried to eat it.