Siren's Call Finale

**Six Years Later**

Leviathan hid in the reef. His tail was twitching about from being so anxious. He had to calm down and keep it together or they would find him! They had already captured Maris! How could he let that happen, she was his partner and he had let her down! Suddenly in the distance, he could hear tailfins swimming frantically about. They were searching for him. This wasn't good. He went stark still, making sure he didn't even breathe through his gills. They were on to him, coming closer and closer and closer, and then...

"Daddy, daddy we found you!!! We found you!!" A tiny purple-haired siren ran right into his stomach and nuzzled her face into him, wrapping her tiny arms around his waist. "Haha, you sure did! Good job Vana." Leviathan laughed as he hugged his little girl back. "I was the one who found him, Vana!! You're just too fast..." A little boy with a long serpent's tail huffed as he emerged from the other side of the seaweed. "It's okay, Fisk! You did a great job finding me. You're a very good hunter!" Leviathan encouraged. "Thanks, daddy. I'm going to grow up to be just like you!" Leviathan smiled brightly. He was so happy that he and Maris were able to have such amazing kids. Although Fisk still had a long way to go, being only 5 and a half, he didn't doubt that he would be a great hero one day. Their little girl Vana loved all creatures big and small just like her mom. She wanted to be a vet one day but it could have just been a phase. After all, she had just turned 4 and she had a lot of little hobbies.

Both children collected trinkets as Maris did and when they would visit the House of Lamentation, they would always come back to show Maris the gifts their uncles had given them. Yes, the children were born like Leviathan with both water and land forms. They were free to visit their uncles a few times a year. They limited their time on land though, because of Maris and because the Underwater City was their true home. They would rule one day and that was the way Maris and Leviathan wanted it. They didn't want them to go through what Levi had to.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Leviathan and Satan taught Maris and the others sign language so they could communicate with each other when they visited her at the beach. They visited the beach very often but the Underwater City was harder to get to. They used special pills to help them breathe underwater during the battle years ago but they were hard to come by sometimes. Maris was more than happy to come up to the surface though. She could watch the kids play on the beach, feel the warmth of the sun on her skin, and she could talk (sign) to the brothers for hours!! She loved talking with them. She was very animated in her signing too and could tell a story just by acting it out. You would never be able to beat her in charades.

One of the noises she could make out of the water was a laugh, (Siren songs are done in the water and echo through the air. She does not sing them out of water), and oh boy, if Leviathan hadn't have snatched her up when he did, Satan would have based on her laugh alone. He and Maris had a lot in common. They were both a little different and he had a connection with her since he tried to take her to Leviathan when he changed into his dragon form. He understood Maris and her feelings. At first, Leviathan was envious of her connection with Satan but he got over it. He knew Maris loved him more than anything!

The King and queen had happily retired and gave Leviathan the proper place as King of the seas. Maris reigned as queen by his side. Trade between land and sea had picked up and their relationship was stronger than ever. The people loved Leviathan and the changes he brought now made them thrive again! The Underwater City had been rebuilt and renewed to its former glory. Everything was how it should be and no one would ever threaten them again.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Daddy, can we play pretend now?" Vana asked. "Sure we can, but you have to let your mother out of fishy jail first!" Leviathan laughed as he looked over and saw his partner in a little fish-shaped time-out chair. "Ookaaaaay. Mommy, we hereby release you from our fishy jail!" Vana decreed. "Oh thank you so much Queen Vana and thank you, Sir Fisk!" Maris bowed. "No! I want to be the King this time! King Fisk and Lady Vana! She's always the queen..." Fisk argued. "Okay Fisk, you can be the king and I'll be daddy's hero!" Vana clutched onto her dad. She was definitely a daddy's girl. "Okay daddy, now you have to pretend Mommy is a real big dragon... but a bad one, not like you, k?" She explained making Leviathan laugh. "Okay." He smiled.

Leviathan's life had changed in so many ways. He had an amazing partner, two beautiful children and he would be getting a very special surprise when he found out that he was expecting his third! He and Maris wanted a big family. After all, they had plenty of room. Levi did sometimes miss his life on land but his life in the water was so much better. It was where he and his family belonged.