Solomon Chronicles

So a long time ago, I made a post on here saying that I was working on a book featuring Solomon and his life starting waaaay back in his life and that I would be posting it soon. Well, it's been a while but I am close to launching the book. I will release one chapter every 7 to 10 days. I have a few chapters finished already, but I am really bad with keeping a writing schedule and have been suffering horribly from writer's block. I want to give myself a bit of a cushion to continue writing chapters on a weekly basis. This is why I have already pre-written a few. I hope my writer's block will continue to stay away so I can keep consistency. If not, these chapters may take a little longer to update. Hopefully, you guys will check that book out when it drops. It will not be on this one, it's completely separate. It should drop the first week of February in celebration of my birthday! It is not canon and features a few OC's and their lives too. It also goes into how he created a pact with Barbatos and eventually Asmo as well!!! Don't worry, I'm still working on Siren's Call and Another Life. They are both saved in my drafts. I have a few OC Q&As left and the second part of my Ester/Raphael story is already done and qued up for release. Thanks for your patience and for sticking with me! Love you all!