Obey Me OC Universe: Rosaline

Here's my final OC (for now), Rosaline. She is the Fiancé of our favorite angel Simeon. I don't have an art commission for her yet, like I do for Aurelia and Elaina, so I'll include some character inspiration photos at the end.

Rosaline/Rosie:
Rosaline is a little different than my other OCs for several reasons. One, she is older than almost everyone but Lucifer, Simeon, Barbatos and maybe Mammon. Two, She is a rarer commodity, as in she is rarely seen in the Celestial Realm or Devildom so even her cousins (the brothers) don't know her very well or even what she really looked like anymore. 3, she is pretty much perfection. Aurelia has a big toned booty and Elaina has nice wide hips for child baring and both are a bit shorter. I really like that. I like to make my OCs are real as possible because no one is perfect (or as I say everyone is perfect in their own way), but Rosaline is definitely "model" status. She is tall, has the perfect body, very statuesque, and pretty much everything a celestial princess would be. After making my OCs, I actually feel bad for Asmo. He's delusional for thinking he was the fairest angel. Lol.

Rosaline is tall (I know I already said it but yeah, almost the same height as Simeon). She has platinum blonde hair that is basically as close to white as you can get without being white. She often wears it in intricate braids (I'm a huge fan of complex braids). She has blue eyes with golden rings around her pupils. She usually wears very formal clothing. When it's time for business or social events, she wears a lot of couture jumpsuits. For more formal events, she wears ball gowns and official "princess attire". Her colors are blue and soft, pale pinks. She wears them most often. When she and Simeon first got together he bought them matching couple's bullet shaped crystal pendants. A pale pink pendant with a star on it for her and a pale blue one with a moon on it for him.

She is the oldest child of Michael (I don't have an age for her). She is also Elaina's half sister. She and Elaina do not have the same mother, in fact Rosie and Caleb are the only two of Michael's 12 children who have a different mother. She was unfortunately killed during a visit to the human realm when Rosie and Caleb were young. For a while Michael felt like he couldn't move on, she was the love of his life, but with the help of his two kids, he was able to meet his second (and current) wife from whom Rosaline's other siblings were born.

From the beginning, Rosaline took her responiblities as the eldest child very seriously. She was intelligent, bright, sensible, and disciplined. She was very serious and people would even make comments about her being a lot like Lucifer (except less angry, prideful, and sadistic). She was often accompanying her father to learn how to become a proper royal, but she always showed kindness and love toward her siblings whenever she could spare the time. They all loved her and looked up to her. She seemed cold and distant on the outside, but once she warmed up to someone she was really quite caring and sweet.

Michael would often go away on important errands in the human realm and Devildom. At first he refused to take any of his children with him on these journeys because of what happened to his late wife, but when Rosie was a little older, he realized taking her with him was beneficial to her training. Therefore, when they went away,  Simeon was assigned to Rosaline as a bodyguard. He was tasked to protect her with his life.

Simeon took his duty as a bodyguard very seriously. In fact, Simeon was quite a serious and strict angel himself. He always kept Rosaline close to him and made sure to keep her in line, although he didn't have to try too hard. She was a very well behaved child. Along the way, Michael became rather fond of Simeon and his calming influence on Rosie. He made her see that she didn't have to be do upright all of the time. Michael realized he would be the perfect husband for her. Although there was a considerable age difference and they were both still very young, Michael decided to approach Simeon about his idea. Simeon was loyal to Michael and agreed to marry his daughter when she reached the proper age. So Rosaline and Simeon were part of an arranged marriage.