61

Stop Fucking Up 

2 Weeks Later

Braelynn's POV

It's been 2 weeks since you know what and like Mackenzie said it is getting better, but not as fast as I would like for it to. I took my week to cry and be in my feelings and it worked. I got all my tears out and now I'm trying to get back to me. I've cried so much I don't think I have anymore tears left to cry.

But it still hurts, you know when you just waiting and waiting for that one person to text or call you and every time you get a notification you hope it's them? Yeah I'm at that stage and every time I see that it's not him it sinks in a little deeper that we're done.

But I refuse to let myself cry or get that low again. I've been to myself this winter break and I know my parents noticed. My mom has noticed but she hasn't said anything but my dad knows, he came out and asked me, in private. And it was during my week to cry so I couldn't control it and I told him everything.

He gave me a heart to heart and did the dad thing he was supposed to do and I'm thankful he did. Our relationship has gotten a lot better and I hate it's under these circumstances but it is what it is.

Last week was hard for me, I stayed in my room, barely ate, barely slept, all I could do was think and cry. But nonetheless I'm getting better and I've taken my time but now I need to get it together and be there for mom. She's fighting for her life and that's the person I need to be focused on fuck that nigga.

Not gonna lie, that was the hardest week for me. Like my girl Tink said you don't know what pain is til' you done had your heart broke. 

"BRAELYNN?" Noah yells from downstairs.

Oh did forget to mention my brother? Yeah he basically was like 'I told you so' but then gave me the biggest hug and we had a good talk, so yeah we're good now too. Honestly I think he's just happy you know who won't be around anymore but whatever, we're good and that's all that matters.

I grab my things before running down the stairs to the the front door where Mack was standing.

"Hey." She says before giving me a hug.

"Hey." I say and then turn my attention back to Noah. "I'll be back in a few hours tell mom and dad." I say and he nods before I leave out.

Mack and I are going over to Travis' today and because my house is on the way we decided it would be better if we just rode together in one car. We're just gonna chill tonight before Christmas because we're all gonna be with our own families on that day.

It takes about 20 minutes before we're pulling up to his crib and I take a deep breath before getting out. This is my first time seeing the boys since my break up they think I've just been distant because of my mom but I'm gonna tell them today. Travis might already know but whatever we'll see what their reactions will be.