55

Fuck it 🤷🏽‍♂️

Lucas' POV

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see is my pillow. I take deep breath and stretch before sitting up. I look to my side and see it empty.

She is so extra, I figured she would just sleep in a guest room to make a point. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and start getting ready.

Minus Braelynn's bullshit I had fun with the guys last night. I be up under Braelynn all the time so when we all do go out it feels good, and I mean all like me, Derek, Kaine and Ruben. Just me and my guys.

I shower, brush my teeth, wash my face and put on some clothes to go meet Derek at our warehouse. However even though she pissed me off yesterday when she mushed my face I wanna make sure she ok before I leave. 

I check the first guest room and she not in there. So I check the second guess room, she not in there so I walk over to the last guest room and knock. She doesn't respond so I open the door... she not in here. There is no evidence of her ever being in any of these rooms.

I pull out my phone and call her up. It rings and rings and rings until it just sends me to voicemail. I call again while walking down stairs checking the living room. She doesn't answer so I call again and check the kitchen. It rings and rings and rings then sends me to voicemail. I call again and wait, my last resort is the basement, but why the fuck would she be in the basement.

She doesn't answer so I call her again. Bro she really bout to piss me off. I told her to stay here, what if somebody snatched her ass. I call again, it rings and rings and-

"What?" She says and I pull the phone away from my ear and look to see if I'm calling the right person.

"You musta lost yo God damn mind talking to me like that. Where the fuck are you?" I ask highly annoyed.

"C'mon Lucas where do you think I am?"

"Didn't I tell yo ass to stay here last night?"

"Like I told you before you don't run shit. And you a dumb ass if you really thought I was finna stay the night."

"What you call me?"

"Oh so you deaf too huh?"

"Braelynn, I suggest you stop playing wit me, cause I'm not in the fucking mood." I say sharply.

"Yeah whatever byeeee-"

"I swear if you hang-"

*beep beep beep*

Did she just hang up on me?

Ok I see how it's gonna be.