59

PROBLEMS

FEW DAYS LATER

FEW DAYS LATER

Lucas's POV

I feel terrible right now. Yesterday, I spent the whole day with Braelynn from sun up to sun down, and when the sun went down we spent the whole time having sex and as cliche as it sounds making love. We went to sleep at like 3 this morning, it's 6 AM and I've only gotten 3 hours of sleep but I can't sleep anymore, I'm up thinking.

I love this girl but I don't deserve her. It would be unfair and knowing my luck and how all the guys plus her best friend knows about it somebody is gonna slip up and say something. And this bitch Stacey is crazy so I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow plotting on me so I'm just gonna tell her.

I don't know how but I'm gonna tell her.

__________________

My eyes flutter open as I hear someone moving around my room.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." She says from across the room, coming out of my closet.

I look at the time, damn 8:30 AM.

"It's cool I need to get up anyway." I get out of the bed and stretch while walking to the bathroom.

I feel like complete shit, knowing that today might be the last day Braelynn and I are together. I grab my tooth brush and toothpaste then begin to brush my teeth.

"Ok I gotta go if I wanna make it to class on time." She walks in the bathroom and fluffs her hair before turning to me.

I pull her into a hug and tap my cheek whilst brushing my teeth.

She pecks my cheek and pulls away. "Bye, love you." She walks out of the bathroom and I sigh.

"Love you too." I say but it's more to myself since she's already gone.

I sigh again before I continue getting ready for my day.

How the fuck are you gonna do this?

_________