5

I Got It

Braelynn's POV

"Can we please get something to eat, I'm gonna die of starvation if we go to another store." I say as we walk from the car back into the mall. We had so many bags we had to take them to the car. 

"Damn, you so fucking dramatic." Yasmin says as we walk into the food court. We've been shopping for 3 hours and don't get me wrong I love shopping but ya know for myself. 

We walk to the food court and I immediately sit down at a table.

"'I was lying I'm not hungry I  just wanted sit down."  

"Well I am so Imma get food, last chance you want something?" she asks while grabbing her wallet. I shake my head, no and she nods before walking away to one of the many lines. 

I sit down. Aaahhh this feels good, I've been on my feet all day. I pull my phone out of my back pocket and scroll through the different stories on snapchat. 

"This seat taken." A deep voice says and I look up to see Lucas. I hesitantly nod my head, even though I wanna say no I still don't what type of person I'm dealing with here.  

Don't get me wrong he's handsome but I get the vibe since he was with Derek and by how authoritative he was with Jay that he's up to no good too. It's best I steer clear of him, those are problems-

"Hey give it back." I whine as he snatches my phone then smiles showing his big white teeth. For once he doesn't seem intimidating. 

"Not until we discuss the issue I have with you." He says, and I take that back, scared Braelynn has returned

"What did I do to you?" I ask, genuinely confused.

He doesn't respond right away just clicks through my phone. Well thats weird. 

Then he passes my phone back to me, "You've been ignoring me." He says and I look down, it was a DM from him on Instagram.

"I didn't even know."

"Sure you didn't, you tryna play hard to get or what?" He asks bluntly and now I'm way passed confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say and he smirks.

"Stop playing games with me." He says and I sit there shocked. 

"Games? You've lost me." 

"I always get what I want." He puts emphasis on always. 

"W-what do you want?" I ask, unsure of if I want the answer.

He gets up and sits next to me in the booth, his arm goes around my neck and he brings his head down to whisper in my ear.

"You." 

His tatted arm around my neck and deep, demanding voice sends butterflies into my stomach. As much as I want to blush and give in, I don't. 

I already know how this is gonna go, I'm gonna fall in love and he is just gonna try to get in my pants, hard pass.

So I shake off the butterflies and muster up a bit of confidence before speaking. 

"You and I both know thats not what you really want." I say boldly and he pulls away looking at me surprised with a smirk on his face.

"Oh really, then what is it that I want." He says. 

"I'm not stupid Lucas, you just want to have sex with me." I say. 

"Babygirl-" he pushes a curl back behind my ear. "you think if thats all I wanted I would be putting in this much effort?" 

"Oh what you call a DM effort?" I say smartly before standing up attempting to walk away but he stands up too and grabs my waist. 

"Let me take you out." He says and I roll my eyes. 

"I'll pass." 

"Why not?" He asks and I turn around to face him.  

"Lucas I-" 

"Give me a chance." 

"If I say yes will you let go of me?"  I say.

"Don't act like you don't wanna be chased" He asks. I pull away from him and roll my eyes.

"You don't kn-" I am cut off when I feel someone bump me, overly hard. 

I turn around to see who it is and its just a girl that like to mess with me in school, Kiera.

"Oops didn't see you there, maybe you should get out of the way, bitch." She says rudely before turning to Lucas.

"Hi, I'm Kiera, FYI shes a slut, you shouldn't waste your time with someone as easy as her." She says and Lucas looks at her confused before nodding. 

"So you obviously don't know who I am and we're gonna keep it that way but just a heads up the next time you bump or call her out of her name your parents gone find you somewhere in a hospital, ok?" He says while towering over her. 

"Did you just threaten" she starts with a smart comment but is interrupted when he pulls her into him. We look down and see a gun in between the two of them, the barrel of the gun pressed against her stomach. 

Ok now for real, what does he do? I hold my breath, mentally praying that she backs down so he doesn't use that thing. 

"Do I make myself clear?" he asks. And she nods.

"Great." In one swift motion he lets go of her and puts his gun back in his pants, literally nobody noticed what was going on. Kiera scurries off and he looks at me. 

"Braelynn I-"

"Get away from me." I say while I start to back away and walk off. 

"Braelynn." He says trying to get my attention but I walk even faster to the exit of the mall. He catches up and grabs my arm, stopping me. 

"I don't know who you are or what you do but that was not necessary." I say boldly, which honestly shocks me. 

"It was, nobody gets to disrespect you." 

"But you didn't have to do all that. Pull a gun out on her really?" 

"Yes the only time hoes understand you is if you threaten them." 

"Yeah whatever, but you want me to give you a chance right?" I start but his lips end up on mine and his arms pull me into him. His tongue makes it's way into my mouth and touches mine. 

"When you're mine no one gets to disrespect you." He says pulling away, but his face still centimeters from mine. 

"Who said I was yours?" I ask, my voice a little shakey. 

"I did." He says before kissing me again.

Oh Dear God, did this man just claim me?!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go 😄😄😄

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

😜😝😄😂