46

Football Game

1 week later

Braelynn POV

Tonight there is a football game, Travis convinced us all to go so here we are. I don't know about y'all but Mackenzie and I hate football it's boring and confusing. Right now it's just Mackenzie, Trey, Travis, Victoria and Alyssa. Isaiah is off somewhere messing with hoes, like normal.

I met Alyssa in one of my classes with Mackenzie, we hit it off immediately and Mackenzie likes her too which is nice. However Mackenzie isn't very happy about me inviting Victoria; Trey and Travis don't have a problem with her but I can already tell she's rubbing Alyssa the wrong way too. 

"Oooohh this is actually really fun

"Oooohh this is actually really fun." Victoria says on one side of me.

"Bitch shut up." Mackenzie mumbles on the other side of me and Alyssa laughs. I nudge Mackenzie and glare at her.

"Stop being mean." I whisper to the two of them.

"Lay off Mackenzie you don't have to be a bitch to everyone." Trey says and she shoves him making us laugh.

"Shut yo block head ass up."

"No arguing today."

"I swear every time I'm around yall you two are arguing." Alyssa says. See, literally everybody notices. 

"It's always her, I'm a real gentlemen though, I don't like to argue with women." Trey nicely and puts his hand on Alyssa's thigh.

"Nigga you ain't slick, don't touch me." Alyssa says and moves his hand making Trey roll his eyes.

"I'm sorry I just can't help but acknowledge true beauty when I see it."

"Man you such a clown." Alyssa says and we laugh.

"Oh Braelynn there is Lucas." Victoria says and I notice Mackenzie give her a look. What am I gonna do with these two?

I stand up and wave as he looks around confused for a second which is really cute until he notices me and walks up the bleachers to us.