62

Preacher's Daughter

FEW DAYS LATER

Lucas' POV

*ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong*

Bruh whoever at the door finna get shot, I swear. 

I run down the stairs as the door bell continues to be rung obnoxiously. I unlock the door and put my left hand on the door knob and my right on the gun under my shirt. I swing it open and instead of it being someone I thought I would have to kill it was Mackenzie's annoying ass.

"What?" I ask and her face scrunches up.

"You so damn rude, and I'm being serious this time." She says while pushing me out the way and walking in.

How ironic the person calling me rude was never invited it, I take a deep breath before closing the door.

"What do you want Mackenzie?" I ask, again.

"Braelynn asked me to come get some of her things." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Follow me." I say simply while walking down the hallway and up the stairs. I open the door to my room and take her into my walk in closet.

"All her stuff is on this side."

"Thank you."

I nod before walking back to my room and getting on my phone while I wait for her to leave.

"Wait I have a question,"

"What?" I say from my bed and her head peaks out.

"What stuff did you buy and what is actually hers?"

Oh Braelynn being petty petty, lol.

"I didn't buy none of it." I say and she gives me the yeah right look.

"Lucas I'm not an idiot, I know she didn't buy all this stuff, please just tell me so I can get out of here. She gave me very specific instructions not to take anything you bought."

I suck my teeth and stand up, "Mack what the fuck am I gonna do with all those girl clothes? Just take them, I don't care what she does with them but I don't need them."

"Why don't you just give em' to your hoes?" She asks with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"Just take the shit." I say while flopping back down on my bed.

She rummages around and puts things in a bag for a few minutes before coming back out with a garbage bag thats pretty much full, over the year Braelynn has had quite a bit of stuff at my house. Some of it actually was bought by her but most of it was by me, but I'm not petty I bought all that for her and I want her to have it.

Mack drags the bag behind her out of my room but then stops, few seconds later I feel something hit me and bounce back on my bed, my key.

"You don't have to throw shit dumb ass." I say not looking away from my phone. She turns around to leave again but stops.