7

You Need To Leave

Few Days Later

Braelynn's POV

I smile to myself when I notice my hair is getting longer. Right now it's naturally curly and I love it. My phone buzzes on my desk and I go over to grab it, it's a text from Yasmine. 

Yasmine- I can't pick you up bc of Derek but before u get mad look outside 😄😄😄

I suspiciously look out my window and see LUCAS'S car sitting right in front of my house, he's leaning against the driver's door on his phone. Oh shit, excuse my language but if my dad or mom sees this I can guarantee the next funeral will be mine. I grab my phone and my book bag before hurrying out of my room, down the stairs then out the door.  

"What are you doing here?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Well good morning to you too, Derek and Yasmine wanted to fuck so here I am, taking you to school." He says with that signature smile that naturally gives me one too. 

"Well let's hurry before someone sees y-" 

"What is he doing here? I'm sorry bruh but Imma need you to leave." Noah says after closing the front door closed. 

Yeah so obviously Noah is back, his college is only two hours away so he visits frequently... its times like this that I wish he wouldn't visit at all. 

"Noah. Go in the house." 

"What? Tell his ass to leave." Noah says with an attitude, Lord I pray Lucas doesn't kill him. 

"Look nigga I don't know who the fuck you think I am but you need to listen to your little sister before you find yourself somewhere 6 feet under." Lucas says while pulling up his shirt a little, revealing a gun. 

Oh Dear God, my eyes widen at the sight of it. 

"Oh what you gone shoot me? You probably ain't shit without that gun." Noah says, he must have a death wish. 

"I'll show you what I am without this gun." Lucas says before slipping his gun through the window crack and coming for Noah, but I stand in the middle. 

"Move, Braelynn." Noah says. I put my hands on Lucas's hard chest and try to push him away. 

"Lucas please, let's go." I say and he finally looks down at me then back at Noah. 

"Your sister just saved your life." He says before we go get in the car. I'm pissed. He just threatened to kill my brother, I mean yeah he was out of line but still. 

I think he could tell I really wasn't in the mood because he didn't say a word to me the entire ride. When we get to my school he parks on the far end of the parking lot. As soon as the car stops I take my seat belt off and get out. Lucas rushes over to my side. 

"Move." I say and try to get past him but he stands in my way. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist to keep me in place. 

"I'm sorry ok, I just lost my temper and forgot he was your brother." He says while staring down at me. 

"Yeah ok apology accepted we're all back to normal even though you threatened to kill my blood." I say sarcastically with a big fake smile. 

"I'm sorry ok?" He says with one arm still around my waist while the other runs through his thick curly hair. I drop my book bag and get ready to go off on him. 

"Lucas, I don't think this is going to work out." I say and his eyes bulge out of his head. 

"What? You haven't even given "this" a chance, you haven't given me a chance. Braelynn I don't know how many fucking times I have to say I'm sorry and that I'm not looking to have sex with you. I want the full package, I'm trying to give this relationship shit a try but you obviously don't-" he says.

"I do want the full package but you, you're not like all the other boys." I say trying to defend myself. We're barely in a relationship and it seems like we're arguing. 

"You're right I'm not like the other boys because I'm a man, they're boys. Who don't know how to deal with a girl like you. But I'm not like any other man, I get it I'm a criminal who does illegal shit for a reason but you wouldn't know that because you judge me like every single person." He says angrily, which is kinda scary.

"I'm sorry." I say and get ready to walk away but he grabs me and pulls me back. 

"Don't leave yet." He says while sighing and snaking his arms around my waist. 

"I'm sorry, I should've never threatened him, I should've been the bigger person and let it go. I don't want to mess this up before we really get a chance to be together I was really serious about wanting to give us a chance." He finishes and I hold a straight face before smiling. 

"I do too, and don't think I've forgotten my brother was also really out of line and I'm sorry also. I may have overreacted a little but I really do want to give you a chance." I say and he smiles. 

"We cool?" 

"Yeah." I say right before his lips are pressed against mine, the second kiss on the lips. YAYYY. I happily kiss back with a small smile and my hands resting on his chest. When I pull away I can't help but blush and hide my face in his chest. He chuckles, then looks at his Apple Watch, but one arm is still protectively around me. 

"You should get going school starts in 2 minutes." He says then looks down at me and I give a small nod before pulling away from him. I pick my book bag up from off the ground and start walking, I wanna kiss him again. I take a deep breath, you can do it. I turn around before I've gotten too far away and kiss him again. He smiles but gladly accepts me. 

I pull away and try to walk away again but he grabs my hand stopping me. 

"What now?" I say with a small smile. 

"Start over?" He asks with his pinky out, OMG. Pinky promise? That is soooo cute. 

"Promise." I say while linking my pinky with his, he takes a step closer and pecks my lips again. 

"Ok you for real need to go because you have less than a minute." 

"Ok bye." I say before walking off. 

I go straight to my first period class because I don't have time to stop at my locker. I go into the class and sit down just as the bell goes off. 

"I saw you and Lucas in the parking lot. Should I expect my thank you now or later." She says and I playfully shove her. 

"You're such a liar." I say with a smile but she gets serious, fast. 

"I didn't lie, Derek gave me "the act right" because I was ignoring him about a hoe, so yeah we did really fuck." She says seriously and shrugs then turns to the teacher as she begins talking about some dumb history stuff. 

So I'm really gonna do this? I'm really gonna give the Lucas Coly a chance, I really hope this doesn't blow up in my face. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one back to back