56

Day After

Lucas's POV

Lucas's POV

Next morning

My eyes open and I see a brown wooden ceiling fan, what the- I sit up quickly and look around the unfamiliar room, until my eyes land on a very familiar body and all the events from yesterday flood my brain.

Oh shit.

I quietly grab my pants from off the phone and my shoes from the side of the bed before tip toeing out of her room. I run down the stairs and put her front door putting the lock only on the bottom one. I hop in my car and race home. 

Damn nigga, you really fucked up... I really fucked up.

FUCK

First thing I gotta do is take a shower to get this bitch off of me, then I can get my thoughts together. Damn it's 11 o'clock already, what the fuck?

I pull out my phone and check to see if I missed anything, the boys group chat was asking where I went and that's it, nothing from Braelynn.

I park my car and go into the house, I go right up to my shower and strip before getting in. 

I don't know what took over me. How could I do this to Braelynn? Yeah we was arguing but I can see my fault in that, cheating isn't an excuse. I just can't believe I really went through with it. Last time I was able to stop myself but I don't know I guess part of me wanted it because I wasn't able to stop myself.

I'm so confused right now. I love Braelynn without a doubt in my mind or heart but lately it's been like a part of the love I used to have is missing, maybe that's why I was able to go through with it this time.

I don't deserve a girl like Braelynn.

I finish washing my body before I get out and get ready for the day. I didn't have anything planned at first but now I do. I don't know what to do about the situation and I'm torn.

I leave back out the house and drive to Travis's place. I go up the stairs and use the key I have for emergencies, because this is definitely one. I open the door and the apartment seems empty, I walk in farther and I can hear him moving around in his room.

"Yo Travis-" I say while opening the door but stop when I see he's not alone.

He looks up at me with menacing eyes and the girl scrambled to put her shirt on.

"Travis I'll see you later." She says and awkwardly walks out of his room past me.

"I could kill you right now, you better have a good excuse for-" he says while pulling a shirt on.

"I cheated on Braelynn." I say quickly and he freezes.

He turns around to face me and has the weirdest look on his face.