26

College Decisions 

Braelynn's POV

I regain consciousness after a long night of well needed rest. But I woke up to an empty bed which made me frown. I sit up and stretch before getting out of bed. I walk towards the bathroom and see the door closed with the light on.

I hear the shower on so I don't bother knocking, I go in and brush my teeth before pulling my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head and getting in the shower behind him. He didn't know I was in until I wrapped my arms around his waist but didn't jump. I swear I can never scare him.

He turns around with a big smile on his face and my heart starts pumping again. I was so afraid that he was just saying all that stuff last night just to get me to shut up and that he was actually still mad.

"Good morning beautiful." He pecks my lips and I smile widely.

"Good morning sexy." I say.

"How you sleep?"

"Great now that I know we good."

"Always baby girl, always." He says while rinsing his hair.

He gets out and it's my turn to actually shower, I'm not gone lie the way he handled me yesterday had a bitch sore.

We ain't neva fucked like that before and I can honestly say I like it rough. That was the first time he ever fucked me rough and I want again. Maybe I'll make him mad on a smaller level like dance in front of the tv when he's playing the game or something to get it like that again.

After showering and reminiscing I get out and dry myself off before walking out to our room. There he was standing there looking so delicious. He had on a white plain t shirt and those black cotton Nike shorts that look so good on niggas with matching black socks.

So simple yet so mesmerizing.

"You're staring." He says, finally looking up from his phone at me which makes me blush.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize come here." He says while sitting down. I walk in between his legs and stand looking down on him but he pats his lap so I get on top and straddle him.

"I want you to be honest with me." He says while gripping my waist.

"Ok what is it?" I ask hoping it has nothing to do with Dwayne.

"Was I too rough with you last night? You can tell me if it was too much."

"If I'm being honest..." I say while looking at him, he rubs my back in a comforting way. "It was the best sex we've ever had." I say and he busts out laugh and lays back.

"I'm serious you had me legit screaming yesterday."

"Bruh you had me so hot I was tryna murder yo shit not gonna lie."