40

Date Night

Lucas's POV

Lucas's POV

After how meeting Braelynn's family went yesterday I realized that her and I hadn't been on a date just the two of us in a while.

We hang out at home all the time like the homebodies we are but I do wanna take my girl out on a nice date. Which is exactly what we are gonna do tonight, but it's not a regular date, it's a concert.

Braelynn is obsessed with Drake so I'm taking her to his concert, I already know I'm gonna regret taking her because she is literally in love with this nigga. Sometimes I wonder who she loves more, for the sake of my heart I've never asked.

"Baby can you please hurry up I don't wanna be late." I say and I mean it, the Migos opening up for Drake and I wanna see that shit.

"Ok I'm almost done, what did you pick out for me?" She asks and I point to my bed.

This time I picked out the outfits and made us match. We both are gonna wear a red Jordan shirt, black jeans and our bred 11's. Simple but it works and we gone be fye when we take pictures. And of course we both iced out, with our matching watches and chains.

Braelynn walks out of the bathroom with her shirt and jeans on but no shoes

"Braelynnnnnnn." I whine while falling on the bed dramatically. Normally I wouldn't care how long she takes but we got places to be.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming." She says while slipping on her shoes and fixing the laces.

"See, I'm ready, what do I need to take?" She asks while shaking her hair.

"Just your phone." I say and she grabs her phone.

"Ok let's go." She says while walking out of the room.

Gah Damn Finally.

I lock up the house, and we go to the car.

"So are you gonna tell me where we going or not?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"No but I'm telling you, you're gonna be really happy." I say while pulling off.

" I say while pulling off