47

Kaine's Party

FEW DAYS LATER

FEW DAYS LATER

Braelynn's POV

"LUCAS STOP." I yell through laughter as he tickles me relentlessly.

"Say you sorry." He stops for a second and I get a chance to breath as he waits for me to answer.

"Never." I say and then he goes back to tickling me, making me laugh uncontrollably.

"C'mon Brae you can save yourself." He taunts with a smile as I try to get away but he grabs my waist pulling me back in the middle of the bed.

"Ok ok ok I'm sorry, you don't have a shrimp dick." I say with a giggle and he rolls his eyes.

"I can't believe you even tried to play me like that." He says and I smirk before grabbing at his sweatpants trying to get inside them but he pushes my hands away.

"Who said I was playing?"

"You want me to show you right now? You know I'll fuck yo whole life up."

"Big dick energy." I say and he busts out laughing and then lays next to me.

"You something else."

"On a more serious note, do you know what's coming up?" I ask while turning to look at him and he looks confused.

"No, what's coming up?"

"Are you serious?" I frown while sitting up and crossing my arms.

"No I'm playing baby-" he uncrosses my arms and pulls me on top of him. "- Our 1 year anniversary is coming up of course I remember." I smile and he winks at me making me blush.

"How do you still make me blush after a whole year?"

"Because you ain't fucking with no average nigga." He says and grabs my face pulling it to his. I love kissing him, his lips are always so soft.

"So... you kinda gotta help me out here I don't know what to get you." I say with my head on his chest. He sucks his teeth and shakes his head.

"No you not getting me anything, you just got me something for my birthday, I don't want anything."

"Ok then don't get me anything." I say.

"Girl you must be crazy."

"I'm serious Lucas, I'm broke a college student right now I can't afford to get you anything."

"Braelynn." I look at his face and he I can tell he's getting back serious again.

"Never will I expect you to get me anything and now more than ever I really don't want you spending your money on me."

"I know it's just I'll feel bad-"

"Why? Materialistic things don't mean anything to me."

"Because you're gonna get me something and I'll be empty handed."