2

Braelynn's POV

"Yasmin please don't make me do this. What if my parents ask me what we did, I'll have to lie straight to their faces. I can't do that, it's a sin." 

"Could you be hmm I don't know a normal teenage girl for once. We lie all the time and your going no matter if I have to drag you there." She says with an attitude. "Now, put this on." She says all of a sudden happily, while handing me an outfit I know will show a lot of skin. Bipolar much? 

I sigh and roll my eyes before going into the bathroom connected to her room to put on the outfit. It a floral black and white crop top, with some ripped up skinny white jeans. I put it on and come out of the bathroom. 

"Oh my gosh who knew your ass was bigger than mine. Girl why you been hiding this, I wish I had what you had." She says. "Oh and I got the perfect pair of shoes for you to wear." She goes to her closet and pulls out some suede black high heels with a high thick heel. 

"Uh uh I'll break my neck." 

"No, them niggas gone be breaking they neck to look at that ass." She says and I roll my eyes.

"No." 

"Put them on or I'll kill you." She says and I just sit on her bed to out them on. I push myself up from the bed and walk over to her body length mirror. 

"Oh my gosh you look so cute." She gushes. "Ok lemme get ready, go over to my jewelry box and put on some big hoops, a necklace that's not too long and a couple bracelets. I'll be ready in 10." She says before going to her closet. 

I do as told, I put on the big silver hoop earrings, three thick silver bracelets and short necklace that has a little flower which lies on the very top of my collarbone. I have to admit I look cute. 

Soon Yasmin is ready and it's time to go. 

"How are we supposed to leave the house." I ask and she looks at me crazy. 

"Uh through the door." She says  in a duh tone.

"Your parents will see us." I say. 

"They don't care, let's go." She says while pushing me out of her room, down the stairs and out of the house. We get in her car and she drives to the party. 

When we pull up there is already a lot of people there. 

"Word of advice don't drink anything and I mean it." She says sternly. 

"Ok mom I won't." I say playfully as she pulls me into the house.

As soon as we open the door we're greeted with, thick clouds of smoke, the smell of alcohol and sweat. The sight of girls on top of boys making out, twerking and more. The box by Roddy Rich was blasting throughout the house. If my father was dead he would he would be rolling over in his grave. 

"C'mon I see Chase." Yasmin says while pulling me over to him. He's one of our good friends that goes to our school.

"Surprised to see you here." He says and I just shrug. 

"You know Yasmin threatened me and dragged me here so, here I am." I say and he laughs. Yasmin disappears with some boy leaving me with Chase.

"I'm so glad your here, I kinda figured this would happen." I say to Chase while pointing at Yasmin dance all over some boy.

"Don't worry I gotcha." He says while smiling. His girlfriend Vanessa comes over and hugs me. 

"Girl, I'm surprised to see you here how come you didn't tell me you was coming?" She asks.