25

Honesty

Braelynn's POV

Braelynn's POV

I've been sitting here for the past 3 minutes in shock, I haven't moved a muscle, I can't believe what just happened. He went from yelling at me to literally fucking the shit out of me. It was so good but I still can't help but feel bad.

When we was fucking there was passion and anger in his eyes but as soon as we was done and he looked at me all I could see was hurt. Which honestly was the last thing I wanted to do. I expected him to be a little mad but not this mad and not sad either.

After taking another second I finally collected myself and put on some lounge clothes that were in the drawer he had for me in his walk in closet. I can't decide if I should go find him or give him his space.

I walked downstairs and down the hall looking to see if he was in his office and like I guessed it he was. At least he wasn't in a guest room. I decide to give him his space and just wait for him to come back up to bed. It was only 11 so he could be down there for a long time but I'm not complaining I need time to think too.

I go back to his room and turn the light off before climbing in bed. So many thoughts ran through my head sleeping wasn't even an option at the moment.

I never meant for shit to go down like this, my plan was to tell him as soon as I figured out what I was going to do with the information or if I even wanted to do anything. He just didn't give me enough time.

Don't get me wrong I know nothing is his fault and I'm not blaming anything on him it is my fault but I just didn't think it would bother him this much.

After sorting out all the thoughts in my head I looked at the alarm clock to see it was 11:50, damn.

About 10 minutes later I could hear his footsteps as he made his way up the stairs, the house was so quiet you could hear a pin drop from down stairs.

When he walked in the room didn't fake like I was sleep but I didn't move either, so I think he thinks I'm asleep.

I couldn't see him since I'm face the other way but I heard him pull his sweatpants off and get in the bed next to me. Well at least he is sleeping with me.

But what breaks my heart is the fact that he doesn't try to cuddle or get close to me which he normally does. He just lets out a heavy sigh and I can't hold it in any longer. I turn around to face him and looks at me, like he knew I wasn't sleep.

I stare into his eyes and he right back into mine, I couldn't make out all his perfect features in this dark room but I could still see the emotions in his eyes.

Neither one of us said anything but I know I have to be the first one to talk.

"Lucas, I am really really sorry. I didn't know you would react this way." He just stares at me before looking back at the ceiling without a word. Part of me wanted to give up but I don't like going to sleep mad at anyone that is important to me.

"Please say something..."

But he's silent and I can't blame him but I don't turn around I keep staring at the side of his face.

"Why?... I just can't wrap my head around why it had to be a nigga that want me in the dirt? Why you couldn't ask me? Why?"

"He came to me that day Trey told you he was talking to me and I wanted to tell you then but he said he had some information on my dad and told me not to tell you. I went to meet him after school, he showed me proof of my dad's involvement with Sean and told me some of the things he does for the organization." I sigh because he is yet to look back at me.

"It had nothing to do with you, I just knew I could get better information by working with him because he works under Sean so I knew he had valid info."

"Do you know how dumb you sound right now?" He snaps at me and I shut up. My feelings were hurt not gonna lie.

"He could've been playing you and telling what you wanna hear just to get close to you. And once you found what you was looking for what you expect Dwayne to do huh? He can't do shit, he is a fucking corner boy with no power I know he barely gave you any real shit because if he did y'all wouldn't have needed to look for nothing. You lied to me to protect that nigga because you knew what I would do if I found out."

Everything he said made sense but I didn't see it that way when we first started looking into my dad.

"I didn't do it to protect-"

"Look me in my eye and tell me you don't have feelings for him. Don't you dare lie to me Braelynn."

I got up to straddle him and looked him in his eyes.

"Lucas I don't have feelings for Dwayne at all. I am in love with you and only you, if I would've known that all this was gone happen never in a million years would I have gone through with it."

"I believe you I really do but it still bothers me that you had this nigga saved in your phone as a whole bitch and was just riding around with him, do you know how stupid it would make me look if someone saw y'all?" He says and I did.

I drop my head on his bare chest and take a deep breath.

"Lucas I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking about it like that when I made my decision. I was just so set on finding out what my dad was doing, and just like I thought he's in deep shit."

"Hey-" he grabs my face and pulls me to look at him. "I understand why you did it and I understand how much you love your dad but Braelynn I could've helped you, all you had to do was ask." He says.

"I was just afraid that you wouldn't tell me everything that was going on if I did ask you." He sighs and pulls at one of my curls.

"Your right I wouldn't have told you everything... but listen to me from here on out complete honesty Braelynn and I mean complete about everything. From both of us ok?" He asks and I nod eagerly while do a happy dance inside my head.

"Pinky promise?" I hold my pinky up like he did me that time when we actually gave us a real chance.

He chuckles but wraps his pinky around mine. I lean up and kiss him a few times before getting off him.

I lay next to him but put my head on his chest and his arm wraps around my waist.

"So I'm forgiven?" I ask.

"Yes, I forgive you."

"Do you trust me still?" I ask.

"As long as you didn't do anything with him and you mean that-"

"Yes on god nothing happened between us and you know I don't put stuff on god."

"Then yes I do still trust you."

"And love me?"

"Always."

"Say it."

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too."