12

First Hangover

Braelynn's POV

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see is a white wall... wait my walls are purple and Yasmin's are pink. As I look around I realize I'm in a king sized bed on top of somebody.

Dear Lord please let me still have my virginity and this boy be Lucas and not a complete stranger. I mentally pray before turning my head and seeing Lucas's angel like face. I let out the breath I was holding in. 

Immediately the pain of a throbbing headache registers and I groan out. Lucas starts to move and his eyes open and connect with mine. 

"Hi." I mumble softly while waving, he just smiles and sits up. 

"Oh shit, you gotta go to school." Lucas says as we both look at his alarm. I jump up off him and out of the bed. 

"Oh my gosh, my parents are going to kill me. Theres 20 minutes until first period starts." I says while pacing back and forward.

"It's ok just hurry up and get dressed." He says before making his way to the bathroom. 

" B-but I don't have any clothes, I can't text Yasmin because we're fighting and Trey doesn't have any girl clothes and you don't have any... well I hope you don't." I start rambling and Lucas stops me by putting his hands on my shoulders. 

"No I don't have any girls clothes just take a shower, I'll call Trey and Derek, Trey has a sister and Derek well.. he has Gina." Lucas says while directing me to his master bathroom. "Towels in there and soap is right there. I put aspirin and a cup of water on the counter over there. " Lucas says while pointing to the cabinets and the aspirin. 

"Ok thank you and I don't want to wear anything of Gina's, call Trey." I says and he nods before closing the door, leaving me to shower.

Wow this bathroom is amazing, the other was really nice but this is beautiful. I admire it as I swallow the aspirin and drink the water.

I grab the soap which of course is a manly axe soap, I guess I'll be smelling like Lucas today but thats definitely not anything to complain about

I grab the soap which of course is a manly axe soap, I guess I'll be smelling like Lucas today but thats definitely not anything to complain about. I also grab the shampoo because my hair smells like so much weed and alcohol it's ridiculous. 

I strip and get in the shower. It takes me about 10 minutes to wash my body and 5 to wash my hair. I step out and grab a towel to dry my body and another to dry my hair. I tie the towel around my body and fold the towel I used for my hair, then sit it on the counter. Lastly I brush my teeth. 

While looking in the mirror I can't help but see a huge red mark right above my collar bone. All the memories of what Lucas and I did yesterday come rushing to my head. Oh my gosh, God you are so good to me. 

I open the door and walk out to see Lucas dressed in all black with his hair damp on the phone. He scratches the back of his neck before looking up to seem me. His eyes widen as he stares at me.