17

Lucas POV

Lucas POV

I wake up to Braelynn on the other side of the bed with her curly wild hair all over the pillow, so cute. Sometimes she moves in her sleep it's, one day she will start asleep on my chest next morning be on the other side of the bed, another day she might be on the other side of the bed and end up on top of me.

I get up and start to get ready for the day but leave her alone to sleep. My head game to fucking strong for her, she need to regain some energy because I want to do it again and soon.

I shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, a lil something to my hair and then put on my outfit for today.

I go down stairs to my home office and get to work. I organize a few meetings, put a hit out on a few niggas, check in on different blocks then go down a list of things that were supposed to be taken care of by now and one of the things that is still a problem is them lil niggas at Brae's school.

So I call up Derek,

"Yooooo." He says all loudly.

"Bro didn't we take care of them teenagers at the high school-"

"Yeah why?"

"Did you kill them?" I ask.

"No."

"Then they haven't been taken care of.-"

"We didn't have the chance they was some straight bitches."

"But they didn't nigga, now they done linked up with Sean organization for real now and the problem is even bigger."

"Fuck."

"So what we gone do?" Derek asks and to be honest I don't know what to do.

"I don't know man I'll hit you up later today when I've come up with something."

"Ight later." He says then hangs up and I sigh. Normally I would be all for war but now I have Braelynn and she goes to school with these niggas. She can't stay with me because her parents gone be back in a few days and she can't just skip school because they gone know somethings up.

Fuckkkkkk, think Lucas think. What-

"You okay? You look mad?" I look up and am faced with Braelynn's innocent face. She is so cute.

"Yeah I'm a little stressed with work." I don't wanna tell her what's going on yet until I figure out what the hell I'm gonna do.

She walks over to me and I see she has on really short shorts and a tank top with fuzzy socks. Someone tell me my girl isn't the cutest thing ever.

I grab her hand and pull her on my lap so she's straddling me, I immediately drop my head in her neck.

"You smell so good-" I say while kissing her neck. "And you're so soft." My hands run up her legs and in between her thighs.