10

Bestie Problems

Braelynn's POV

"Get ready because we're both about to feel the wrath of Yasmine." Trey says jokingly, even though that is kind of the truth.  When I see my locker, I see Yasmine standing right next to it. 

"Ha Ha Ha, good luck with that." Trey says and tries to walk away but i grab him by his arm and pull him back to my side. 

"If I have to hear about this all day, you do too." I say and he starts whining. When she sees us it seems like her face gets even more frowned up. Hey I didn't do shit to her. 

"Oh there are my best friends who abandoned me and started hanging out with Derek's side chick. Whats new?" She says sarcastically and rolls her eyes. I really don't have the energy for her attitude today.

You know when you have one of those days, when you don't feel like being bothered with teacher's and student's/ friend's bitchy attitudes. All you wanna do is lay in bed with your boyfriend and watch movies or some sappy shit. All I know is I'm not in the mood for this stuff. 

"Gina's not his side chick, she's his girlfriend." Trey says and I frown at him because I specifically told him, Gina is nothing but sex for him. 

"Wow." Yasmine says before storming off. I punch Trey in the arm and he starts laughing.

"What she deserved it, not to mention the obvious shade she threw on snapchat yesterday." 

Oh yeah I forgot to mention how she posted all these friend quotes about always having your friend's back- oh and this one really specific one about how "if you're best friends you'll fight the side chick and the boyfriend." So you know I'm just not in the mood for any drama or to be chasing after her all day. 

END OF SCHOOL DAY

I slam my locker closed and head for the door. THANK YOU GOD THE DAY IS OVER. When I'm finally outside I pull my phone out to text Lucas and Trey to see where they are but when I see them standing by Lucas's car.

 I wrap my arms around his waist and he kisses the top of my head. 

"Awww look at-" Trey starts but Lucas cuts him off. 

"Say I'm soft or some sappy shit and I'll beat your ass." He says. I keep telling Trey about teasing Lucas, one day Lucas will get mad enough and not say anything, just start fighting him. 

Derek chuckles and pats Trey on the back.

"Man whatever." Trey mumbles as we start walking. 

Trey rides with Derek because they were going to go handle some business so its just me and Lucas, he's taking me home.

"Did Yasmin say anything to you and trey about Gina?"

"yeah she was waiting by my locker when Trey and I got there. Not to mention she was throwing major shade on snapchat about how real best friends will fight the side chick and the cheating boyfriend. So we obviously know what she was talking about. Trey purposefully provoked her and said Gina was his girlfriend, when I told him that she was just a side." Lucas starts laughing.

"Man that nigga bogus as hell." Lucas says through laughter. 

"So how was you day?" I ask, he looks over at me and smiles when we come to a stop at a red light. 

"What?" I ask. 

"No one asks or cares about how my day went or what I did except for you." I couldn't help but blush. 

"But to answer your question it was boring but now that you're here-" he raises his eyebrows up and down which makes me laugh. "The day doesn't ever seem enjoyable unless I'm with you, getting a lot of money or killing somebody." He says nonchalantly and shrugs. I just shake my head and laugh.