48 Picture

1 Year Anniversary 

Braelynn's POV

Today is October 22nd, a year ago today Lucas asked me to be his girlfriend, today makes one year that Lucas and I have been together.

Unfortunately it's a Thursday and I had class this morning so I had to stay on campus in order to make it to class on time but now that it's over I'm on my way to Lucas's house, I'm not sure what he has planned but I hope it doesn't involve a gift. I just want to enjoy each other's company today.

I pull up and park before getting out and using my key to open the door. I walk further in the quiet house and go straight up to Lucas's room. I hear the shower running and smile when I see the outfit he has laid out on the bed. Simple but cute.

It's two black hoodies one says King and the other says Queen with crowns on them both, he has it paired with black jeans and the zebra yeezy boost 350's, those have been sold out for months, I have no clue how he got them, in both our sizes. I pick up my hoodie and see the back says "together since 10/22/19" Super cheesy, just how I like it. (Authors Note- It's 2020 so I'm just gone say they been together since 2019🤷🏽‍♀️)

I sit on the big comfy chair in the corner and wait for him to come out while watching tv

I'm really happy that today I can just relax and spend it with the love of my life. Lately I've been a little stressed out, college and high school are nothing alike, I was able to just ace everything in high school without even studying but this college shit is different.

And my parents been on my ass about coming home more often to spend time with them, which is exactly why I didn't want to stay in Chicago in the first place. If I'm not on campus I'm with Lucas but still when you've been sheltered and basically on lock down your whole life you don't look forward to going home all the time.

The bathroom door opens and Lucas walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist and his wet hair dripping down his neck and chest. This is the only man in the world that can get me like this, he looks so good I just wanna-