50

Promise

NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

Braelynn's POV

I slam my textbook close and sigh, finally I can relax. I didn't get a chance to do my homework on Friday so I had to get up early this morning to do it. I hate doing homework on Sunday's so I just spent the last 5 hours doing it today in my dorm.

It's only 2 PM so I still have all night to do anything I want. But me being me I know I'll probably end up staying at home unless Lucas or the crew wants to do something.

Me- Can I come over?

Lucas- Yeah

I get up and put on some sweats before heading out. I grab my stuff and walk out my dorm turning around to lock it. I walk down the hall but stop when I hear my name being called.

"Brae."

"Yeah." I say while turning around and I see that it's Mike, I mentally roll my eyes.

"Hey I haven't seen you lately."

Because I've been avoiding you, duh.

"Yeah I been pretty busy."

"Oh that's cool, so I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out some time?"

"Mike you know I have a boyfriend."

"Yeah I know and I promise I won't try anything, we can just hang out as friends."

"Um out of respect for my boyfriend I'm going to have to politely decline but if you wanna do a group thing I will consider it."

"Ok yeah that's cool."

"Alright great, I'm actually in a rush to be somewhere, so I gotta go but it was nice talking to you." I say while walking backwards.

"Ok see ya."

"Bye." I say before turning around and walking down the stairs. I initially was gonna take the elevator but I'll pass, I'm trying to avoid any conversations with him to be honest. He just doesn't understand that my rejection is for his own safety and because I'm really not interested in being in no drama. 

I walk out of the dorm building and to my car and drive to Lucas's house. When I get there I use my key and go inside, the further I walk into the house the clearer the sound of video games is.

I smile as I see him staring at the tv with a very focused glare.

"Oh my gosh... thats some bullshit." He says to the tv and I laugh.

"It's not funny." He says not ever looking away from the tv.

"Ok I'm sorry." I say and peck his cheek before laying down on the couch next to him.