28

Graduation Night

Braelynn's POV

Man this party was lit G, the whole first floor was filled with drunk and high teenagers just dancing and chillin.

Trey, Mack and I was in a corner dancing and singling along to The Box by Roddy rich. They was both drinking but I wasn't because I don't really like alcohol like that. I was drinking punch in my cup, lol.

But I didn't have my phone on me because all my valuable stuff was locked away in Mackenzie's room plus everyone know upstairs is off limits. Her parents had it blocked off and everything.

"Pour up the whole damn seal imma get lazyyyyy-" I was rapping along when Trey pulled me close to whisper, well yell in my ear.

"Lucas is at the front door." He says and I nod before walking away. I try my best to walk cute while trying to keep my balance and not bump into all these bodies. When I get to the door Lucas was standing there looking around and looking like a snack.

I walked up to him but he didn't notice me until I hugged him.

"Hey." He yells in my ear. I grab his hand and pull him into the crowd of dancing teens. Savage by Meghan Thee Stallion come on and I start feeling myself. We wasn't really dancing just moving to the beat, and that moving to the beat required him to pull my ass down onto his crotch.

"You look so sexy." He says and I smile to myself, that was the goal. After a few more songs I felt like he was getting bored of being here so I grab is hand and pull him up the stairs trying to get to Mackenzie's room where it's not so loud.

As we walk up the stairs I feel a sting on my ass and roll my eyes, Niggas. He follows me to the bathroom and tries kissing on my neck.

"Aw ok you tryna fuck in the bathroom?" He says while pulling my body into his and I laugh but shake my head no. In the bathroom closest to Mack's parents' room there is a picture hung up and also on that hook is where they keep the key to unlock doors in the house. I grab it and he follows me to Mack's room where I start grabbing my stuff.

"You ready to get out of here right?" I ask and he nods while watching me get my stuff together.

"Alright just wait for me in the car imma tell Mack I'm leaving."

"Ight bet." He says before leaving me. I grab my phone off the charger, lock her room up and put the key back in it's hiding spot before heading down stairs. My feet were on fire and I couldn't wait to get out of these heels. I walk to Mack and trey to tell them I'm leaving before dipping out.

When I walk out I make sure to do my best walk as I notice Lucas staring overly hard through the driver seat window. When I make it over to the car I hop in the passenger seat and just like that we out.

"Damn bae you look so good right now." Lucas says and I blush profusely.

"Thank youuuu, but dude look I already got 500 likes on my pic for insta."

It was a pictures of me in my graduation dress and car. I literally made my dad move it out to take pictures and then back in so my brother wouldn't touch it.

"Ok Instagram model." Lucas says sarcastically while laughing and I roll my eyes.

"You such a hater."

"Nah baby you look good, I been tryna restrain myself from commenting some shit that'll get you caught up by yo dad but them thirsty niggas really testing me. " he says and I laugh.

It took about 20 minutes to get to his house and I was dreading getting out the car with these shoes on.

"Babe? Can you carry me pretty please my feet hurt." I say while giving the puppy dog face and of course he comes to my side of the car and picks me up bridal style.

"You such a damn baby." He says as we walk in the house. He carries me to the kitchen and then sits me on the counter.

"Close your eyes and don't move an inch." He says and I do as told, closing my eyes and not moving. It was less than a minute before I heard his footsteps getting closer to me.

He stood in between my legs and started leaving wet kisses on my neck.

"Open." He whispers in my ear and I look down to see him holding a box.

I give him a look, "Lucas-"

"You can't turn it down if you haven't seen what it is yet." He says. I sigh and open the big box. There sat 2 silver chains completely covered in diamonds.

 There sat 2 silver chains completely covered in diamonds

"Lucas-" I didn't even know what to say. He smirks and takes the box out of my hand and sits it on the counter next to me.

First he takes the small one and wraps it around my right wrist and clamps the two sides together. It was so heavy on my wrist I knew all the diamonds was real.

Then he moves my hair to one side before grabbing the longer one and snaking it around my neck, connecting the two sides together. He moved my hair back behind my shoulders and stepped back to get a better look.

"Damn girl look at you iced out." He says with a smirk.

"Lucas I can't take this-" but he grabs my neck which shut me up. He pulls my lips to his and gave me a deep rough kiss and I already knew what kinda night this was gonna be.

"You can and you will." He says with his lips brushing mine in every word with his forehead against mine.

"You said you liked mine right?" He says before pointing out that he had the exact same ones on too.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts, I'm gonna fuck you in these chains and these red bottoms and you gone be happy about it understand?" He says with his hand teasingly rubbing my thigh.

Oh brother, the flood gates just opened up.

"Now come take a picture with me." He says while picking me up and setting me on the ground. We walk to the full body mirror he has in his living room and he takes out his phone. We snap a few pictures.

Then without another word he picked me up bridal style again and took me upstairs to his room. He sets me on the bed and we waste no time undressing our selves. He unzipped my body suit but I did the rest pulling it off making sure to leave my heels on.

"Gah Damn I knew you didn't have no panties on." He says before attacking my lips and pulling me to the edge of the bed.

He looked between us rubbing his tip between my lips against my clit driving me crazy.

"Tell me baby how you want it, I know how but I wanna hear you say it." He says while looking down at me. Ohhh this is gonna be a long eventful night.