41

Moving Day

1 week later

1 week later

Lucas's POV

I spent a whole week last week chillin with Braelynn because now that Ace's workers have arrived I gotta be working and focused.

Your probably like 'why not just kill Sean', well that's what we're trying to do but the same way that it's not easy to get a location on me it's not easy to find him either, that's why him being at a party with Braelynn was simply a coincidence and luck. 

But now Braelynn's dad plays an important role too, Kevin meets Sean at the Church regularly but obviously we can't just kill him in a church because of all the questions that would pop up about Kevin and Sean's association with each other, Braelynn would kill me if her dad went to jail so we gotta think of a different plan.

"What if Kevin just asks Sean to meet him somewhere?" Derek asks.

"No for a number of reasons, one being that he will probably have a lot of people undercover watching to make sure nothing happens to him and two because that's suspicious. Sean knows that Kevin wants the bare minimum of communication between the two of them, Kevin asking Sean to meet anywhere other than the church would be suspicious."

"So Kevin is useless?"

"I don't know I'm still trying figure out how I can use him, obviously he doesn't know much because they don't trust him."

"Man I just want this nigga dead already."

"Yeah you and me both, hit up Pat and see if they got any ideas." I say and he nods pulling out his phone.

Pat is Ace's most trusted worker, that works right under him, he was one of the few sent here to take care of this Sean thing. We're all expecting to be done with this in the next week or two but having a hard time coming up with a plan that could work. We got one shot at this, if we mess up he'll either get us back or run and we won't be able to find him. That'll be an even bigger problem.

"Pat says they don't-"

"I got it." I say and Derek looks at me weirdly.

"Yasmine." And he rolls his eyes.

"What about the delusional bitch?"

"We can use her, they somewhat fuck with each other, she got him to go to a party so I'm sure he wouldn't suspect her."

"Ok but why would she wanna work with us, she hates me remember?"

"Braelynn said something the other day about Yasmine texting her, to hang out and try their friendship over or some shit."

"Ok but how we gone get Sean there?"

"I don't know about that right now but let's get Yasmine and Brae to meet up then have Ruben follow her home, then follow her around for a few days to see if we can figure out where Sean live or just see them together."