I told you

1 Week later

Braelynn's POV

"Amen." The whole church says in unison as my father says the last prayer before everyone will departure and go their separate ways until next Sunday. 

"Braelynn and Lexi go outside and start the car up. Your father and I will be out in a couple of minutes. I think I saw a couple of your friends, even Yasmin." She says before she walks away towards my father. 

"C'mon let's go." I say to Lexi and we make our way out of the church. 

I walk outside and see Yasmin waiting there with Derek. Huh, thats weird, he is never here. But he wasn't even talking to Yasmine, he was talking to someone else. 

"Lexi I'll meet you at the car." I say and she nods before walking off. 

Yasmine notices me and waves, as I walk closer I recognize Lucas is the person Derek is talking to. Now what are the odds that they are friends. 

"Hey girl." Yasmine says loudly and Lucas, looks over confused but then his expression changes to shock when he sees me. 

"Hey Yas, where are your parents and how did you get Derek to come to church?" I ask, highly confused, especially considering the fact that her parents wouldn't approve of him.

"Oh they left already, I told them I was going home with you, but really I'm finna go hang out with Derek. You know damn well he aint sit in no church for all them hours." She says in a duh tone and she right, Derek don't seem the church type. 

I've met Derek a few times but we've never really spoken to each other on that level. 

"YAS." Derek yells from across the way and she smiles widely at me.

"Well, thats my dick appointment calling. I'll see you later." She says and walks towards Lucas and Derek. 

Lucas and Derek do a handshake before Derek and Yasmine walk off. Thats when Lucas makes the 'come here' motion with his hand and I regret not walking away as soon as Yasmine did.

Like an idiot I point to myself, questionably and he nods, with a straight face. 

Somehow my feet start moving towards him and the closer I get the more I want to puke. 

 I play with my fingers as I stop in front of him and he smirks. 

"So you was just gonna stare, you weren't gonna speak?" He says smoothly. 

"I didn't know we were on speaking terms." I say with a low voice and avoiding eye contact. 

"What you don't want people to know you know me?" He asks boldly. 

"I don't know you actually, all I know is your name." I say.

"Well get to know me." 

"Excuse me?"

He smirks, "give me your number." He demands and I really want to just give in, but I don't. 

"I can't, I have to go before my parents see me." I say before simply walking off, without another word. 

I can feel his eyes burning a whole in my back, I want to look back but I don't. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few Days Later

Lucas's POV

"Mmmm Fuck Lucas." says the bitch beneath me as she comes down from her high. I pull out and pull my shorts back on. 

"Get up and get out." I say and she lifts her head up to look at me. 

"But you didn't get off, I'll finish you." She says all thirsty. 

"I said get the fuck out." I say angrily and she grabs all her stuff quickly before scrambling away, still naked. I pull down my pants and take off my condom, then throw it away. You can't trust these bitches. 

I flop down on my couch and run my hands over my face. 

I couldn't get off because the bitch was loose and I really don't wanna waste anymore of my time on that. 

I pull out my phone and scroll through instagram, whole lotta thick bitches be in my DMs tryna hop on this rich dick. 

I come across this pretty girl looks similar to Braelynn but no where near as beautiful. 

Can you believe she wouldn't give me her number? Crazy right but oh well. 

I kinda wanna fuck with her but then again she in high school, maybe shes 18 lets find out. 

I go to Derek's account and type in that girl Yasmine's name in to search his followers. 

She really believe that her and Derek in a relationship, she be calling him her boyfriend even though they was never official, but he never corrects her so whatever. 

I click on her account and then search her followers for the name Braelynn. Damn Lucas, since when do you do all this for a bitch?

Her account pops up and I click on it, she only had one picture up, of course it was her and Yasmine standing in front of a house smiling. 

Damn she is gorgeous. 

I follow her and then send  her a quick DM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one chapter, I'm going to be updating a chapter right after this one. Yes, it's already written, it's just waiting to be published. Hope you enjoyed this one and will enjoy the next one, I know this one was kinda short. 

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

😜😝😃😂