8

School Incident

2 Months Later (Yeah I know its a big time jump)

Braelynn's POV 

I smile down at the text Lucas just sent me but soon it's snatched away from me. 

"Would you stop texting Lucas and listen to me about Derek? Damn." Yasmine says angrily before giving my phone back. I quickly respond and put it in my back pocket. 

"Ok, you have my undivided attention." I say as we pack up and get ready to leave. 

"So I go to Derek's house right, there was a few people there so I keep asking people where he at and they give me those I don't know bullshit answers. That's when Trey tries to guide me away from a door, it opens and bam out comes Derek along with some slut. I didn't have time to figure out who it was before my fist collided with her face." She says and I look at her in shock. 

"Yep well Imma run to my locker real quick see you outside?" She says and I nod, this girl is truly crazy.

"Well maybe it's time to figure out who that hoe was." I say before going over to Trey's locker, of course he has his hoes surrounding him.

"Awe and here comes my bestie." He says while wrapping an arm around my neck. They all look at me angrily. "Basically what I was saying was leave me the fuck alone." He says to them, they roll their eyes and leave. 

"So what's up, with Derek?" I ask him as he throws books in his locker, it's not like he does the work anyway.

"And that girl? Nothing, it was just way out of context. When they finally got Yasmine up off the girl Derek was mad at her so they got into an argument." He says and shrugs his shoulders. 

"So they weren't doing anything?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

"Nope, it was his cousin." Trey says and I laugh. Damn Yas really fucked up. 

"Ohhh yeah thats bad, like really bad on her part." I say as I start walking out of the building with him. Yasmine was probably still at her locker.

"Yeah, I really don't think he is gonna forgive her for this and its like how would you even bring her around family after all that?" He says and we laugh.

"Wait here comes Yasmine." We stop walking and wait for her to catch up with us.

"Thanks for waiting guys." She says sarcastically while rolling her eyes with an attitude. 

"Let's go." Trey says and shrugs. We walk across the street and rows of cars to Lucas's. When he gets out he picks me up and kisses me, I couldn't help but smile and laugh.

But for some reason Yasmine rolls her eye.

"Nigga I think you going soft." Trey says and Lucas puts me down before pulling a gun on Trey. 

"How fucking soft would I be if I put this to use." Lucas says. 

"Damn nigga you play to fucking much, don't point no gun at me." Trey says and they start laughing.

"I remember the first time I did that you almost peed your fucking pants." He says jokingly. 

Yeah so apparently Trey does some kind of business with Derek and Lucas, I wanted to know more but I got the hint that no one wanted to tell me so I left it alone. I'll figure it out eventually.

"Ha ha ha, I was new I didn't know if you was actually gone do it or not." Trey says seriously. 

"Believe me I was." Lucas says but that's when a car door opens the closes. Derek gets out and walks over to us.