21

Debt?

Braelynn POV

Braelynn POV

My eyes flutter open and I'm awaken with Lucas's arm thrown over my neck but his head is facing the opposite way and he's laying on his stomach.

We were both naked and everything that happened yesterday floods my mind. Best night ever. I am so in love with this man.

I spot my sweatpants on the side of the bed and decide imma just make a run for it. I slide from under his strong, heavy ass arm and scurry to the bathroom.

First I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I go under the sink to grab my soap and shampoo before stepping in the shower. I turn the water on hot, I like really really hot water.

Anyway I wash my body first trying to ignore the soreness after last nights activities.

I can't wait to tell Mackenzie everything, she is gonna freak. Surprisingly I don't regret anything, I guess that's just how you feel when you do it with the right person. He took such good care of me last night and coached me through everything which I think is amazing.

As I'm standing under the hot water I let all the soap run off my body before switching over to my hair. I squirt some of the shampoo out on my hands, then rub them together before running it through my hair. I love washing my hair.

I scratch my scalp all around my trying to get it really clean and then add a little more to get more of my hair than my scalp. Lucas loves the smell of this shampoo... I know I'm so weird.

"Boo."

"Ah-Lucas stop playing." I say while lightly hitting his arm. I was so into my thoughts I didn't even know he got in with me.

"My bad bae." He says and kisses me, I can taste toothpaste. Wow I guess he was in the bathroom longer than I thought.

I playfully roll my eyes but smile, "yeah whatever."

I take a step back into the water and tilt my head back allowing water to run through my hair. I wash the rest of the shampoo out of my hair while Lucas starts washing his body.

This is the first time we've ever showered together and it's going great

"Where do you wanna eat?" He says and that brings me down from my high.

"I can't stay much longer, I told my dad I would be home before noon, and we slept pretty late. I say while stepping out of the water and ringing my hair out.

"Alright I'll take you home." He says, simply.

I put on my extra clothes and just throw my hair into a messy bun, I don't have any product I forgot it at home.

About 10 minutes later Lucas comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist boys already know this is a weakness for all girls.

"What?" He asks.