9

Sneaking

Braelynn's POV

"Ok-" I say while pulling away. "-I gotta get inside before my parents get home." 

"Noooo, I wanna stay here, with you. " He whines. 

"C'mon I've been doing good, 2 months without them finding out, let keep it that way. Since he's not home maybe I can sneak you in my room." I say with a devious smile and Lucas smirks.

"Look at you, being a savage. Where yo momma?" He asks.

"Ummm I don't know, you'll just have to climb up to my window." I say jokingly. 

"If thats what I got to do to spend more time with you then thats what I'll do." He says and I just can't help but smile, 

"Good, I'll text you whether you have to climb or come through the front door." I say and he nods before I walk across the street to my house. I use my key to get in and as soon as I step foot in the house I call out.

"MOM, DAD, LEXI, NOAH?" For a moment there is no answer so I think I'm safe but that's when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. 

"Yeah wassup?" Lexi asks. Dang it. 

"Uh where is everybody?" I ask like I genuinely care but I don't I just want her to leave too. 

"Noah probably fucking someone, Mom and Dad just left to go eat with another pastor and his wife, then there is me." She says as shrugs, so basically she not leaving. 

"Ok I'm about to do something you have to promise not to tell Mom, Dad or Noah." I say super seriously because I'm really trying not to get caught. 

"Ok I Promise, what is it?" She asks and I don't answer, I just text Lucas to come through the front door. Seconds later the front door opens and closes and he walks up right behind me. 

Lexi's face went from pure shock to completely scared.

"I can't believe you actually brought him here." She stutters a little, not gonna lie, he can be intimidating. I have no answer to that so I just shrug. 

"So if Mom or Dad get here tell me, as soon as possible." I say and she nods not taking her eyes off of Lucas. 

"Ok great, let's go." I say before grabbing his hand and pulling him up to my room. 

"You think she not gone say anything?" He asks and I just shrug. I open my door and pull him in before closing the door completely. 

"Wow, your room is girly-er than I expected and really Justin Bieber?" He says while pointing at my Justin Bieber pillow. 

"What? He's my second husband." I say while folding my arms. 

"Who's your first?"

"Drake." I say in a duh tone.

"Then what am I here for?" He asks with a playful smile on his face.

"Whatever." I say before pulling Lucas on my bed with me.

"Whoa whoa whoa I meant it when I said I wasn't trying to sleep with you so stop it." He says and I hit his chest lightly while mumbling a shut up. He finally lays down next to me before pulling me in his arms. 

"Are your mom and dad always gone?" He asks. 

"No, well no to mom but sometimes I see my dad go out really late at night or he'll be gone and won't come back until 2-3 in the morning." 

"Do you wanna know what he's doing?" 

"No, I have a really bad feeling about it. If he's doing something he's not supposed to eventually it'll come into the light. I just hope whatever it is, isn't really bad." I say while thinking about all the times I would hear him tip toeing past my bedroom down the stairs and out the door at 1-2 in the morning. 

Lucas must've noticed I was kind of worried about what he was doing so he broke the ice.

"Braelynn can you please get Justin Bieber to stop staring at me, it's creepy?" He says with a small smile on his face. He pecks my lips which soon turns into a whole makeout session. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip and I open my mouth as I throw a leg over his thigh, so I'm sitting directly on top of his thing but he doesn't seem to mind as his tongue makes its way in my mouth. Mine meets his and I can't help but smile. His arms wrap around my waist and pull me down so I'm lying chest to chest on top of him. 

Then there is a knock on the door. Both of our heads snap towards the door but we're still in our position. 

"Fuck." He mumbles while looking down in between us, I look and see he has a boner. As much as I want to celebrate for turning him on I'm too worried about  who's behind the door. 

The door cracks open just a little and Lexi's head pops in.

"Mom and dad here, the garage just opened they're parking now." She says and I say a quick thank you before getting off of Lucas and panicking. I run over to my window, it's not that far of a jump, right? 

"Uh, I'm gonna go down stairs and greet my parents when you hear me yell Lexi's name climb out of my window, if you climb out to early they'll see you, too late and they'll still see you." 

"Ok." He says out of breath while adjusting his pants. I laugh and turn to leave but he grabs and pulls me back in for a quick peck then mumbles a bye. I smile before running out of my room making sure to close the door, and down the stairs to the living room where my parents will be first when they enter. 

The door opens and my parents walk in. 

"Hi mom and dad. LEXI MOM AND DAD ARE HOME." I scream more for Lucas but I guess for Lexi too, just in case she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing. 

"Baby if you need me I'll be in my office working." He says while walking through the hall to his office. It seems like he's always "working". Whatever. 

"Ok what you girls want for dinner?" She says and we both yell out different things which makes her laugh. She of course wants pizza and I want chicken. 

My phone vibrates and I pull it out to see who it is. Lucas.

'See you tomorrow?' I can't help but smile. 

'Definitely' I text back and lock my phone, because I could feel Lexi looking over my shoulder. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a little something, yeah it shitty but I know it's been a while since I updated. Please keep reading, sharing, voting and commenting. I ❤️ your comments. I'll be updating a lot more because I'm on summer vacations. 

Ps: Don't worry I haven't forgotten the sequel to You And Only You. 😉😉😉😉