27

Graduation

Braelynn's POV

Braelynn's POV

"We did it bitchhhhh." Mackenzie says through FaceTime as we get ready. Today is graduation and I'm so excited. It's summer and I'm a day closer to turning 18 and getting my well deserved freedom.

I know you probably thinking what about prom? I went to prom but of course without a date so yeah it wasn't all that fun just seemed like another high school dance, but I wasn't excited for that to begin with. However this is the day I've been waiting for, 4 years and I couldn't be more excited.

"I know I'm so excited for this and for your graduation party too, we finna get it bussin." I say.

"Girl yes the fuck we are, and my parents know about it this time so no need to worry about stopping right at 12 we can party all night. You coming right?"

"Yeah of course I am, Imma see if Lucas wanna come but even if he don't Imma still be there I promise."

"Ok great lemme go finish getting ready I'll see you there."

"Ight bye" I say before hanging up.

I slip on my shoes and make sure the bobby pins keeping my hair behind my ears are secure before doing a spin in my room.

I had on a red fitted dress with no sleeves, diamond earrings and my black Christian Louboutin red bottom suede heels to finish it off. And of course for the special occasion my hair was bone straight hanging down my back. It was cute and simple my dress was pretty much gonna be covered up by my gown anyway so I didn't wanna do the most it was all about the shoes.

 It was cute and simple my dress was pretty much gonna be covered up by my gown anyway so I didn't wanna do the most it was all about the shoes

Bad bitches wear red bottoms and that's what the fuck I am.

My parents don't be dripped out so they don't know all the different designers and it's good because if they would've known how much I paid for these they would flip. I was making the finishing touches when my phone dinged.

Lucas- where my picture at girl? 🤔

I took 2 mirror selfies, one of me facing forward and another of my backside with one of my feet kicked up to see the red bottoms.